Priam and the Ike/Soren pairing (contains discussion of Priam's ancestry)

#1bwburke94Posted 8/1/2013 9:55:44 AM
In case you've been living under a rock for the past year or so, Priam is a "descendant" of Ike. What does this fact do to the Ike/Soren pairing? Remember, descendant might not mean DIRECT descendant.
---
Official Mega Man of the SSB4 boards. Official Grovyle of Pokemon X/PMD4/PGD.
The new unofficial Let's Playing board: /boards/600446-lets-play
#2juanyiyiPosted 8/1/2013 10:06:29 AM
This topic brings me back.
---
"If FE is so good why did it take so long to get to the west? Because it's mediocre."
-Davidk92 The most stupid thing I've read
#3Huff n puff 20Posted 8/1/2013 11:10:13 AM
Sinks it. At least as far as the potential that Ike is gay, and Ike/Soren is anything more than a strong friendship.

"Scion" is the word used by Nintendo. There is No room for discussion, He's a direct descendant.

Furthermore, just to ruin the "Priam is from Mist" theory even more, Mist remained in Tellius, where as Ike did not. Ike is stated to be from another world at the start of Paralogue 23, and this is from Chrom, not Priam, so Priam is far from some 'deranged homeless guy' who's making crazy claims.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vSQXpF4.jpg (Cutest Giant Robot ever)
http://i.imgur.com/rc9CO0c.jpg
#4Flamingace18Posted 8/1/2013 11:20:42 AM
It's implied that Ike is straight but can't be proved. Just like it can't be proved he was gay. People are gonna go outta their way to ship them together though.
---
Texas Rangers fan since 2002, OKC fan since 2008, STL Rams fan since 2010. Oklahoma Sooners fan since 1999. Proud RSU and OU student.
#5Neosephiroth666Posted 8/1/2013 11:26:52 AM
Huff n puff 20 posted...
Sinks it. At least as far as the potential that Ike is gay, and Ike/Soren is anything more than a strong friendship.

"Scion" is the word used by Nintendo. There is No room for discussion, He's a direct descendant.

Furthermore, just to ruin the "Priam is from Mist" theory even more, Mist remained in Tellius, where as Ike did not. Ike is stated to be from another world at the start of Paralogue 23, and this is from Chrom, not Priam, so Priam is far from some 'deranged homeless guy' who's making crazy claims.

Best answer in any of these ridiculous topics. Thank you so much Huff. I am very tempted to send you a friend request now.
---
Every man alive wants to be Adol Christin. Why? He has more women than Bond, can go wherever he damn well pleases, and gods **** their pants when he speaks.
#6Cheesepower5Posted 8/1/2013 11:49:50 AM
Ike x genderbent Soren OTP
---
My way is the high way. You'd have to be lactose intolerant to not learn to love it.
Ha! Cheese puns.
#7CreepGnomePosted 8/1/2013 11:58:28 AM
inb4sazuke
---
Ma-shi-nuh, because there's no such thing as a "correct" way to pronounce things.-zero7717 on pronunciation of Machina
http://i.imgur.com/eJDEa.png
#8TimbjerrPosted 8/1/2013 12:11:11 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
Ike x genderbent Soren OTP

"Genderbent Soren" puts some pretty hot imagery in my mind.

why u do this?
---
For fun, I like to create arguments for unpopular opinions. Try not to take them too seriously. ;P
Ridley, Isaac, Impa, and Leif for SSBU!
#9kaonohiokalaPosted 8/1/2013 8:47:18 PM
soren is actually a girl

new argument
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#10Model_OmegaPosted 8/1/2013 8:49:20 PM
Huff n puff 20 posted...

I love you so much right now, I'm actually tearing up.
---
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...