Which of the 2nd Gen marriages should I avoid?

#1wackyteenPosted 8/1/2013 2:28:32 PM
If any of them? like Nah x Male Morgan or Kjelle x whoever.
---
The name is wackyteen* for a reason. Never doubt. *No longer teen
#2FowhawkPosted 8/1/2013 2:34:49 PM
Not really, as long as one character can support and the other can lead you are fine. So from what there parents are you can plan the appropriate marriages.
---
Virion is the worst father in all of Fire Emblem: Awakening. No kid should ever have to inherit his awful classes, mods, and blue hair.
#3NestegisPosted 8/1/2013 2:37:10 PM
MaMorgan is one of few good romantic supports of Nah and yeah,Kjelle's supports with the guys of 2nd Gen are not really great except with Chrom!Morgan...
---
Pourquoi chercher a me connaitre ?
#4EndgamePosted 8/1/2013 2:39:10 PM
any of them that do not involve marrying a male Sage to a Dark Flier
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#5Strawberry_EggsPosted 8/1/2013 2:47:17 PM
Nah x Inigo, Brady, or Gerome. Maybe Owain, though I don't think they're all that bad. Male Morgan is, in my opinion, not only her best romantic support, but one of the best supports in the entire game.

Lucina x Gerome or especially Yarne. The former is boring while the latter is cringe-inducing.

I've also heard negative things about Yarne x Female Morgan.
---
"I bought a ward against [logic] off a traveling fortune-teller. It lets me add two 'n' two and get a pickle."
#6MAtt5TERPosted 8/1/2013 2:51:35 PM
Endgame posted...
any of them that do not involve marrying a male Sage to a Dark Flier

Stop being outdated. That video is not optimal.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#7wackyteen(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 4:33:45 PM
Is it a good idea to marry Nah and Morgan if I plan on using them both as attackers?
---
The name is wackyteen* for a reason. Never doubt. *No longer teen
#8silver123456789Posted 8/1/2013 4:54:01 PM
wackyteen posted...
Is it a good idea to marry Nah and Morgan if I plan on using them both as attackers?

it wont matter. marry based off support convos/personalities. this game is easy enough as it is so it doesnt matter what you do as long as you are closed to max stats for final dlc.
---
www.chaoscoalition.net
#9Misha-HeartPosted 8/1/2013 4:56:28 PM
Just marry anyone with Galeforce together. No matter how messed up it is(Magic x Physical), it'll be worth your while.

Laurent x Noire is one that everyone likes, not because it's romantic but just for hilarity like Henry x Tharja.
Nah with most men except Yarne and Morgan are pretty bad since she forces them to marry them.
Yarne with most women are also pretty meh, but doesn't really scream OTP,
Lucina x Gerome is one of the ultimate hipster pairings. One of the most overrated pairings.
Owain's lover supports are pretty lackluster, as in they don't scream "in love" to me. Kjelle is like the closest he's "in love" with to me.

A lot of people bash Inigo in the lovers corner, but he does well with Severa and Kjelle.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#10Lao-ShanTuxPosted 8/1/2013 5:09:46 PM
YarnexNah screamed OTP for me... :/

Never ever ever EVUR do LucinaxGerome. It was bad.

KjellexBrady is fun, for a Kjelle support.

LaurentxFMorgan is fun, too.
---
You can't get this Ruby. Bunnies, bats, and rats. Yeah.
The Official Lao-Shan Lung, Anguilante, and Deino of everything. Panne is my wife.