If Chrom had one more possible wife, who would you want it to be?

#71ryugin55Posted 8/8/2013 9:14:57 PM
katella posted...
Unoriginal/10

...whoops! Anyway have fun being neglected :3

you say that, and yet you keep responding. Time and time again...
---
I blame the community...
Official Husband of Olivia - FE:A
#72Flamingace18Posted 8/8/2013 9:53:41 PM
Lissa. Chrom would make an amazing father for Owain stat wise.

While I'm against due to the morality of it, IS has shown they don't really care about that line to much.
---
Texas Rangers fan since 2002, OKC fan since 2008, STL Rams fan since 2010. Oklahoma Sooners fan since 1999. Proud RSU and OU student.
#73ajshell1Posted 8/14/2013 5:55:03 AM
Tiki.
So she can be with Marth once more. For a little bit at least.
#74NewbieN00bPosted 8/14/2013 6:15:08 AM
Back during japanese release I really wanted to marry Chrom to Tharja, was disappointed :c
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#75vermillion719Posted 8/14/2013 6:28:54 AM
I actually voted Miriel. Everyone else has a good reason he can't marry them.

Lissa: Duh.
Cordelia: Her whole thing is that she loves Chrom but can't have him. It's the point of her character.
Cherche: Recruited after his forced marriage.
Panne/Nowi: Might have some "interesting" effects on the political landscape. And by "interesting" I don't mean "good."

Even Tharja has a little bit of an argument for her in that she's obsessed with the avatar. (Doesn't stop her from marrying other guys, but it is what it is.) But Miriel? I can think of no proper justification for Chrom being unable to marry Miriel beyond "their personalities don't match at all" which is so not an argument in the least. (If it were, explain how Vaike could marry Miriel. Or Stahl. Or Gregor. Or really anyone.)
---
"NO I DON'T WANT TO USE IT ON THE BALLS. I WANT TO HAVE A RAVE PARTY."
#76YomerodesPosted 8/14/2013 9:17:18 AM
TIKI
(given of course, that you recruited her earlier).

-Dragon blood for Lucina and the exalted line.
-Sexy as hell
-She will be able to get some Mar Mar pure blood love instead of hooking with the king of the Marty-stues after waiting a millenia.
#77Valorous_RolandPosted 8/14/2013 9:38:45 AM
Chrom can't marry Miriel because it'd ruin Laurent's back-story. She has a better reason then anyone else, I bet (Chrom's forced marriage was pointless. He could have just gotten married after the end of the game, right?)... Except Lissa.

Laurent came to the past earlier than anybody else, and had to live, like, five years all on his own, unable to find his parents or his friends. If his father was Chrom, it would be obvious where his father was. Granted, they could have changed it so that the guards didn't believe him ("I come from the future!") and wouldn't let him see Chrom, but... Chrom doesn't get unique father supports. So no can do.

Anyway, for who I'd like to see? No one, really. I think Chrom is fine with his line-up. Maybe... Jeez, I don't know. Tharja, I guess?
---
Official President of the The National Association for the Preservation of Manikins (SMT: Nocturne)
#78l33t_ninj4_1337Posted 8/14/2013 9:39:39 AM
Chrom x Tharja could make for some hilarious supports, given how close Chrom and MU get during the main story. The thought of Chrom trying to explain his FeMU supports to Tharja is also funny.

Nowi/Panne would be cool (preferably Nowi because turning into a dragon > turning into anything else).
---
I am fully aware that my username is stupid.
In my defense, I made it when I was 14. I, too, was pretty stupid back then.
#79SorceressTharjaPosted 8/14/2013 10:01:30 AM
Cordelia. Also, Lucina/Severa would do okay out of it. Access to Armsthrift is nice. Slower and with less skill though.

Chrom!Severa:
Str: 2; Mag: -1; Skl: 3; Spd: 3; Lck: 0; Def: -1; Res: -2;
Mercenary/Pegasus Knight/Dark Mage/Cavalier/Archer

Chrom!Cynthia:
Str: 0; Mag: 1; Skl: 4; Spd: 5; Lck: 2; Def: -2; Res: 1;
Pegasus/Knight/Cleric/Cavalier/Archer
#80EndgamePosted 8/14/2013 1:40:00 PM
why does Chrom!Severa not have the +1 to everything that second generation units get by default taken into account while Chrom!Cynthia does? hmm?
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert