How many copies did Awakening sell?

#17lightsXIIIPosted 8/9/2013 8:16:52 PM
Vgchartz says It's almost close to a million but Nintendo already said a 1.2 million of downloadable content has been sold, so maybe a little inaccuracy with vgchartz?
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#2TaiphlosionPosted 8/9/2013 8:19:54 PM
1.2 million downloadable content means DLC, but that's a really old number, and was released before the western release of the game.

The game itself must be close to 1 million. It sold around 500k in Japan and 300k in America, but I've never seen the european numbers.
---
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
#37lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 8:21:52 PM
Taiphlosion posted...
1.2 million downloadable content means DLC, but that's a really old number, and was released before the western release of the game.

The game itself must be close to 1 million. It sold around 500k in Japan and 300k in America, but I've never seen the european numbers.

Thank you for telling me something I already know in my 10 years of gaming.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#4sylawatchPosted 8/9/2013 8:22:57 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
Taiphlosion posted...

He works at Nintendo?
---
Owain, Ashley, Toad, Ridley, Vaati, Rosalina, and Paper Mario For Smash Baby!.....
Yosh in the clouds=Yoshi deconfirmed http://i.imgur.com/22cOC1F.jpg
#5Strawberry_EggsPosted 8/9/2013 8:23:35 PM
Unless Nintendo releases the numbers themselves, we have no idea. VG Chartz is good for an estimate, but it's exact numbers are really not to be trusted.
---
"I bought a ward against [logic] off a traveling fortune-teller. It lets me add two 'n' two and get a pickle."
#6Huff n puff 20Posted 8/9/2013 8:26:13 PM
??
---
http://i.imgur.com/vSQXpF4.jpg (Cutest Giant Robot ever)
http://i.imgur.com/rc9CO0c.jpg
#7TaiphlosionPosted 8/9/2013 8:30:15 PM
sylawatch posted...
7lightsXIII posted...
Taiphlosion posted...

He works at Nintendo?

no, I don't lol. I saw all those numbers on neogaf. The japanese numbers are given every week by media create and famitsu. The american retail numbers are leaked by some people that work on the industry and are given those numbers by the NPD. the digital numbers were given by nintendo themselves but are kind of old.
---
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
#8nflchampPosted 8/9/2013 10:15:46 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
Taiphlosion posted...

The point was 1 game can purchase, like, 2 dozen DLC.