does anyone actually like Chrom?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. does anyone actually like Chrom?
2 years ago#31
Masajub posted...
While it's true that many of the FE Lords don't exactly have award-winning personalities written for them, I think Chrom honestly takes the cake for blandness. All of the other Lords tend to have one or two [trivial] traits that make them just a little unique.

Lyn, Eirika & Lucina are bland but the fact that they're women makes them marginally different to the rest. Some of them even have hair of a different shade of blue!

Eliwood & Roy had hair that wasn't blue.

Ephraim used Lances, how exciting.

Hector actually had a personality.

Ike was the King of personality compared to the other Lords. Yes it was illogical and unrealistic, he acts as if he's never met a human being before, but at least they tried something. He's also not a royal which makes him special.

Marth was bland but he was also the first so meh.

Chrom is just absolutely nothing and a poor unit to boot. He has nothing going for him.

Glad someone gets it.

Although I really can't decide who I hate more. Chrom of Lyn
I have given up on the internet. Too many people don't know what the word "troll" means or lack intelligence.
2 years ago#32
No. Which is why it sucks he's gonna be in Brawl because Sakurai can't into character polls.

... wait he was actually at the top for males? Oh isn't that grea- JAPAN WHY DON'T YOU HAVE TASTE?!
"All you've got to do is own up to your ignorance honestly, and you'll find people who are eager to fill your head with information." - Walt Disney
2 years ago#33
Chrom's best is...

Chrom x FeMU -> Morgan (M) x Kjelle.
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. does anyone actually like Chrom?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived