does anyone actually like Chrom?

#31FireStorm533Posted 8/14/2013 10:07:21 PM
Masajub posted...
While it's true that many of the FE Lords don't exactly have award-winning personalities written for them, I think Chrom honestly takes the cake for blandness. All of the other Lords tend to have one or two [trivial] traits that make them just a little unique.

Lyn, Eirika & Lucina are bland but the fact that they're women makes them marginally different to the rest. Some of them even have hair of a different shade of blue!

Eliwood & Roy had hair that wasn't blue.

Ephraim used Lances, how exciting.

Hector actually had a personality.

Ike was the King of personality compared to the other Lords. Yes it was illogical and unrealistic, he acts as if he's never met a human being before, but at least they tried something. He's also not a royal which makes him special.

Marth was bland but he was also the first so meh.

Chrom is just absolutely nothing and a poor unit to boot. He has nothing going for him.

Glad someone gets it.

Although I really can't decide who I hate more. Chrom of Lyn
---
I have given up on the internet. Too many people don't know what the word "troll" means or lack intelligence.
#32Yuki_No_HakuPosted 8/15/2013 8:41:19 AM
No. Which is why it sucks he's gonna be in Brawl because Sakurai can't into character polls.

... wait he was actually at the top for males? Oh isn't that grea- JAPAN WHY DON'T YOU HAVE TASTE?!
---
"All you've got to do is own up to your ignorance honestly, and you'll find people who are eager to fill your head with information." - Walt Disney
#33SazukeEXPosted 8/15/2013 8:47:37 AM
Chrom's best is...

Chrom x FeMU -> Morgan (M) x Kjelle.
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.