Skills for my big, happy, and tanky Kellam!Nah!Morgan family

#1Wolfie_ClawsPosted 8/12/2013 11:06:48 AM
Current plan:
Nah gets Pavise from Kellam. Nah gives Pavise to Morgan, MU gives Ignis to Morgan.... and thats it. What should Nowi give to Nah? And what skills should Morgan get himself?
---
Blue is Greener than Purple
FC: 3823-9377-5845
#2Ivan19854Posted 8/12/2013 11:10:33 AM
dont give ignis to morgan, give him galeforce
---
It's not a question of can or can't.Some things in life,you just do.
-Claire "Lightning" Farron
#317MasterPosted 8/12/2013 11:19:25 AM
Wouldn't Lifetaker be better than Galeforce if the plan is Tank? Most of the fighting would be done of Enemy Phase, and Lifetaker is an easy way to shake off whatever damage was taken.

Off the top of my head, I'd go with Pavise, Aegis, Lifetaker, Luna/Ignis, and mayhap Vantage.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
#4Wolfie_Claws(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 11:26:16 AM
Ivan19854 posted...
dont give ignis to morgan, give him galeforce

Two things wrong with that
1. Why the fudge should a tank have Galeforce
2. How the heck is MaMU gonna get Galeforce?
---
Blue is Greener than Purple
FC: 3823-9377-5845
#5GirollePosted 8/12/2013 11:35:21 AM
17Master posted...
Wouldn't Lifetaker be better than Galeforce if the plan is Tank? Most of the fighting would be done of Enemy Phase, and Lifetaker is an easy way to shake off whatever damage was taken.

Off the top of my head, I'd go with Pavise, Aegis, Lifetaker, Luna/Ignis, and mayhap Vantage.

IIRC, LIfetaker only works when initiating attacks. Since Morgan has access to almost every skill, you could use Limit Break (If you have access to DLC, this skill is basically a given on every unit) PavGis, Vantage, Sol. Ignis could be used because of Morgan's boosted Str+Mag though.
---
#6chunkyshtewPosted 8/12/2013 12:39:41 PM
Definitely do not give Morgan Galeforce or Lifetaker. Even though it will be the tankiest unit in the entire game, it will be slow and not make many killing blows. If you are planning on doing Apothesis, this is my recommendation:

Aegis (recommended over Pavise since I've recommended Swordbreaker skill. Your resistance is lower than your imba defence stat anyways)
Swordbreaker (helps dodge wrymslayers and Falchions)
Renewal (Highly recommended over Sol, since you won't be dealing much damage in Apothesis)
Luna/Ignis to deal extra damage when proc'd. For apothesis Luna will likely deal more damage. Maybe run some numbers to see which you would prefer
Limit Breaker a necessity

Here is a photo of my Kellam!Nah, you can see she is maxed out prior to limit breaker and she was optimized for Streetpass: https://mobile.twitter.com/StarfishJake/status/307226051191377921/photo/1
---
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
#7SuikodenVloverPosted 8/12/2013 1:36:24 PM
Just saying since you're MU is Marrying Nah wouldn't you get FeMorgan not MaMorgan?
FeMorgan could get Galeforce if she wanted.......
Just saying.