Chrom X FeMU vs Chrom X Sumia. (Spoilers)

#17lightsXIIIPosted 8/12/2013 1:38:52 PM
Which pairing do you prefer to be canon? (Read my message before voting.) - Results (90 votes)
Chrom X Sumia. (I think I spelt Olivia wrong.)
37.78% (34 votes)
Chrom X FeMU (I spelt Olivia wrong again.)
28.89% (26 votes)
Neither. There should be no "canon" pairings.
33.33% (30 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Yes, I'm stepping into dangerous territory. Let's say they happen to mention Lucina's mother in SMT X FE (Which I doubt that they will and if they do, we all know it's gonna be Sumia.) Who do you prefer to be the mother, Sumia or FeMU? (I would include Olivia, Sully, Maribelle and the awesome village girl but I decided to only include the popular and yet most controversial wives, Sumia and FeMU.) If they mention either as her mother then it will cause a s***storm regardless of who's mentioned to be the mother. IMO, it would probably be best to mention FeMU as the mother, since way too many girls married Chrom (It should've been Olivia, anyway ignore my biased thoughts.) and I would hate for Sumia for getting more hate for being the canon wife. Anyway this isn't exactly about SMTXFE, It's just about Lucina's mother and which pairing you prefer. Don't all of Chrom's wife(Except for the cipher.) become unimportant as the story move on? Marked as Spoilers to be safe. (Try to get my topic deleted now Riku!)
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#2ClassyCanadianPosted 8/12/2013 2:15:45 PM
why would you marry Chrom? You made a topic on the SSB boards aobut how much you thought he was a boring character
---
My SMTIV topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/66862669
Currently Playing: FE13 and SMTIV, My OTP: http://i.imgur.com/669f2Lv.jpg
#3fawful_XPosted 8/12/2013 2:16:25 PM
If I was forced to choose, then FeMU. Otherwise, no canon pairings.
---
RNG can mean "Random Nonsense Generator."
To find out what the X means, think of any number other than an imaginary one, for the X is a variable.
#4FireStorm533Posted 8/12/2013 2:18:40 PM
ClassyCanadian posted...
why would you marry Chrom? You made a topic on the SSB boards aobut how much you thought he was a boring character

I think he was being sarcastic. This guy loves Chrom.
---
I have given up on the internet. Too many people don't know what the word "troll" means or lack intelligence.
#57lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 2:39:38 PM(edited)
FireStorm533 posted...
ClassyCanadian posted...

I think he was being sarcastic. This guy loves Chrom.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic and trolling at the same time. I can't believe no one on that board caught on to that.
I didn't marry Chrom unless you meant Chrom Jr. (Inigo) Inigo is meant to be Chrom Jr. Don't deny it.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#6SazukeEXPosted 8/12/2013 3:01:09 PM
Chrom x Sumia as it is the canon and FeMU isn't canon due to MU being canon.

Moving along....
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
#77lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 3:15:05 PM
SazukeEX posted...

Moving along....

Except that NoJ have been keeping MU gender neutral so....
---
...In a Sexual way...
#8Strawberry_EggsPosted 8/12/2013 3:18:39 PM
Obviously, there should be no canon pairings. My own personal preference really have no bearing on what the creators deem to be canon. Not only are there the crud-ton of potential pairing that make a canon unlikely and unnecessary, the fan backlash would be immense.
---
"I bought a ward against [logic] off a traveling fortune-teller. It lets me add two 'n' two and get a pickle."
#9Flamingace18Posted 8/12/2013 3:19:32 PM
Like I said forever ago, there are few canon pairings in this entire series.
---
Texas Rangers fan since 2002, OKC fan since 2008, STL Rams fan since 2010. Oklahoma Sooners fan since 1999. Proud RSU and OU student.
#10SummonearthPosted 8/12/2013 3:26:00 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Moving along....

Except that NoJ have been keeping MU gender neutral so....

If there is no official gender for MU (yet I mean like who knows!) than ChromxFeMU can't be canon at this point because there is no canon gender for MU. We can't say ChromxFeMU is canon without considering the possibility that MaMU is true. And also TC must have a thing for Olivia if he keeps saying that he keeps misspelling her in the poll.
---
"I will speak my mind and say what I want and if you don't like it, well too bad!" "And my Pikachu pillow says hi"