Why does everyone hate olivia?

#1BladeDog911Posted 8/13/2013 12:15:42 AM
:(

shes so kawaii
#2JarickoPosted 8/13/2013 12:19:01 AM
Who hates Olivia? I think i have heard some people question the shy part of her character when shes a dancer who has dreams of having a theater or something to that effect and the fact that she is not entirely consistent with her shyness. However I have never seen anything necessarily negative as a whole toward her character, only certain pairings.
---
I like Lances!
#3DantechanPosted 8/13/2013 12:20:45 AM
1. She is a dancer that wear revealing cloths but is super shy. Makes no sense.
2. English voice is mediocre to some people
3. SoC's olivia fanboyism pissed people off
#4JarickoPosted 8/13/2013 12:30:14 AM
Dantechan posted...

SoC?
---
I like Lances!
#5DantechanPosted 8/13/2013 12:35:50 AM
Jaricko posted...
Dantechan posted...

SoC?

shadowofchaos. u probably heard him before cuz he posts vids on youtube.

i dont hate him or anything, but lots of people do because he wont shut up about olivia. good luck telling him that chrom!olivia is the best, becuase apparently if u do he will flame you to hell.
#6RDS1Posted 8/13/2013 12:40:49 AM
I don't think I've ever heard anyone hate Olivia before.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#7MagmarFirePosted 8/13/2013 12:49:33 AM
Speaking for me, it's kinda hard to hate someone who's pretty much the human version of Fluttershy. Just sayin'.
---
What was that, Morgan? "Kill them all"? GOOD IDEA! *Ignis* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The official unofficial husbando of Sumia. BACKOFFSHE'SMINE <3
#8JarickoPosted 8/13/2013 12:52:35 AM
Dantechan posted...
Jaricko posted...
Dantechan posted...

SoC?

shadowofchaos. u probably heard him before cuz he posts vids on youtube.

i dont hate him or anything, but lots of people do because he wont shut up about olivia. good luck telling him that chrom!olivia is the best, becuase apparently if u do he will flame you to hell.

Never heard of him. I do watch justonegamr though.
Its a good support from a tactical sort of stand point. Story wise... well see the other olivia thread if you want to see how i view that. Kinda wish Olivia passed on her class to morgan :\
---
I like Lances!
#9Wandering__HeroPosted 8/13/2013 1:46:19 AM
I don't know if she has much of a hatedome but:

1) Shes ludicrously fragile, and not an evade machine like some other dancers. This in itself pisses people off, especially when surprise reinforcements run in and one round her

2) Shes shy... but wears revealing clothes and is a public performer? That doesn't make sense!

3) The romance with Chrom is kind of ridiculous. Chrom: Well I just met this girl, but after she lap danced for me 20 times in public, I think I'm in love!
---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
#10banjo kazooiePosted 8/13/2013 2:27:37 AM
Wandering__Hero posted...
3) The romance with Chrom is kind of ridiculous. Chrom: Well I just met this girl, but after she lap danced for me 20 times in public, I think I'm in love!

Except, you know, she's the only one he won't immediately propose to at the end of the chapter, and instead it happens at some point during the timelapse.
---
That's strange because reading it gave me Shonen level powers, a spiked hair cut, and Lupus. - SwordMasterEX