Robin is the Soren to Chrom's Ike.

#117lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 1:08:31 PM
LookAngle posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Bakyura posted...
7lightsXIII posted...
Yep, it's painfully obvious. Also FeMU doesn't exist.

Chrom has terrible ships but he has fabulous broships with Frederick, Gaius and Robin.

no.

Yes, FeMU isn't canon - MU is.

MU is such a bro that he marries Lissa to get into the family. Chrom couldn't ask for a better brother to take care of Lissa.

Sorry to tell you this, SazukeEX, but the developers confirmed they ship MUxLucina in the FE:A OST.

As for FeMU Vs MU... Well, I do believe that MU is the intended character, simply because he's the default and most of the Fire Emblem fanbase are male (though it does have a sizeable female fanbase too).

But with Awakening flat out stating that alternate universes exist, there's no 'canon' until we see a continuation of the game-verse or a creator statement as to which gender the Avatar was in the 'main' verse.

If they ship MU X Lucina then wouldn't a counterpart would be FeMU X Chrom?
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#12LookAnglePosted 8/15/2013 1:08:40 PM
SazukeEX posted...
LookAngle posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Bakyura posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

Chrom has terrible ships but he has fabulous broships with Frederick, Gaius and Robin.

no.

MU is such a bro that he marries Lissa to get into the family. Chrom couldn't ask for a better brother to take care of Lissa.

Sorry to tell you this, SazukeEX, but the developers confirmed they ship MUxLucina in the FE:A OST.

As for FeMU Vs MU... Well, I do believe that MU is the intended character, simply because he's the default and most of the Fire Emblem fanbase are male (though it does have a sizeable female fanbase too).

But with Awakening flat out stating that alternate universes exist, there's no 'canon' until we see a continuation of the game-verse or a creator statement as to which gender the Avatar was in the 'main' verse.

No they didn't.

That and the fact that Morgan existing makes any second gen marriage via MU an impossibility. Later DLC reinforces this as well.

The OST supported no one as they're smart to keep quiet.

How does Morgan existing make a second gen marriage an impossibility? The very fact he exists proves that it is not an impossibility.

Also, let's look at the cover of the OST: http://lostinreminiscence.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/feaost01.jpg

Hmm. Those flowers look familiar. Oh, that's right. They only appear in once single place in the entire game. Lucina's confession picture. They're the ones the Avatar gives her. How interesting.

Confirmation? Maybe not. But it's an odd choice, wouldn't you agree?
#13LookAnglePosted 8/15/2013 1:12:42 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
LookAngle posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Bakyura posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

no.

If they ship MU X Lucina then wouldn't a counterpart would be FeMU X Chrom?

Not sure what you mean by counterpart in this sense. In that it gives extra scenes? That's true.

But there can only be a single world from which the FE series advances. And so, unless they rewrite it so that there were two Avatars or something, there can only be one gender of Avatar who fought by Chrom. There'll be other, alternate versions of the Avatar, but only one from which the series progresses.
#147lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 1:19:01 PM
LookAngle posted...
Not sure what you mean by counterpart in this sense. In that it gives extra scenes? That's true.

But there can only be a single world from which the FE series advances. And so, unless they rewrite it so that there were two Avatars or something, there can only be one gender of Avatar who fought by Chrom. There'll be other, alternate versions of the Avatar, but only one from which the series progresses.

I mean like a counterpart like an Alternative Universe where FeMU only exists.

So if MU X Lucina is canon in one verse, wouldn't FeMU X Chrom would be their counterparts in another?
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#15LookAnglePosted 8/15/2013 1:21:46 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
LookAngle posted...

I mean like a counterpart like an Alternative Universe where FeMU only exists.

So if MU X Lucina is canon in one verse, wouldn't FeMU X Chrom would be their counterparts in another?

There'd probably be a verse for every pairing possible. And some that aren't, even.

However, only one can be canon. By which I mean, only one can be the one that later games use as their base.

It might not be LucinaxMU. I just like the pairing and the developers ship tease outside of the game pleases me.
#16BakyuraPosted 8/15/2013 1:35:43 PM
SazukeEX posted...

LookAngle posted...

I'm sorry, but I'm fine with people having their own canons, but I'm really sick of said people trying to say it's true. If to you (Sazuke) FeMU does not exist, and MUxLissa is canon, that's fine, but since I'm with the belief of alternate time lines and all, don't try to make it like it's fact please. You're one of the few people I still respect on this board so I'm going to try and not act like too much of a b-word, but still. I'd like us all to have are our "canon" if that's alright :<

I mean if they didn't release a second drama CD, even I'd probably admit that my possible canon is silly, but even though it means nothing (Since they just want more money.), I'd like to pretend. :v
#17LookAnglePosted 8/15/2013 1:40:06 PM
Bakyura posted...
SazukeEX posted...

LookAngle posted...

I'm sorry, but I'm fine with people having their own canons, but I'm really sick of said people trying to say it's true. If to you (Sazuke) FeMU does not exist, and MUxLissa is canon, that's fine, but since I'm with the belief of alternate time lines and all, don't try to make it like it's fact please. You're one of the few people I still respect on this board so I'm going to try and not act like too much of a b-word, but still. I'd like us all to have are our "canon" if that's alright :<

I mean if they didn't release a second drama CD, even I'd probably admit that my possible canon is silly, but even though it means nothing (Since they just want more money.), I'd like to pretend. :v

Is there a reason you quoted me too?
#18Huff n puff 20Posted 8/15/2013 2:54:53 PM(edited)
LookAngle posted...

How does Morgan existing make a second gen marriage an impossibility? The very fact he exists proves that it is not an impossibility.

Also, let's look at the cover of the OST: http://lostinreminiscence.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/feaost01.jpg

Hmm. Those flowers look familiar. Oh, that's right. They only appear in once single place in the entire game. Lucina's confession picture. They're the ones the Avatar gives her. How interesting.

I'm going to give you more ammo and wish you luck in your battle with Sazuke.
Can't say you'll win, because you're fighting what amounts to a steel brick in terms of both intelligence and stubbornness, but hey.

Lucina's confession with MU is unique- out of 47 possible MU Marriages, 46 of them shift to that bubbly background. Hers is the only one that doesn't.

Everyone's portrait matches their starting class. Lucina is amongst a few (Chrom, Olivia, Lucina, and Walhart) that keep this true for Morgan.

Lucina flat out states she loves MU in the intro to the final chapter. ("You have earned my trust and my love, sir/madam... now return to us!")

And of course, special scene.

Also, their support leads into the main game. (Their Chapter 21 scene is an extension of their support line. [Realize that a good chunk of their support is MU telling her -not- neglect herself for the sake of her mission. What happens in their altered scene? She winds up, well, not neglecting herself and her feelings for the sake of her mission, Finding herself unable to kill her husband despite the threat he is to her mission is a pretty huge development, considering how mission oriented she is- and its a development lead up to in her supports.) This doesn't exactly happen with anyone else.

There you go.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vSQXpF4.jpg (Cutest Giant Robot ever)
http://i.imgur.com/rc9CO0c.jpg
#19LookAnglePosted 8/15/2013 2:55:30 PM
Huff n puff 20 posted...
LookAngle posted...

I'm going to give you more ammo and wish you luck in your battle with Sazuke.
Can't say you'll win, because you're fighting what amounts to a steel brick in terms of both intelligence and stubbornness, but hey.

Lucina's confession with MU is unique- out of 47 possible MU Marriages, 46 of them shift to that bubbly background. Hers is the only one that doesn't.

Everyone's portrait matches their starting class. Lucina is amongst a few (Chrom, Olivia, Lucina, and Walhart) that keep this true for Morgan.

Lucina flat out states she loves MU in the intro to the final chapter. ("You have earned my trust and my love, sir/madam... now return to us!")

And of course, special scene.

There you go.

Hmm. Didn't know about that 46 out of 47 confession images thing. I knew about Morgan only being a strategist if her mother was Lucina or Olivia though.
#20BakyuraPosted 8/15/2013 4:46:25 PM
LookAngle posted...
Is there a reason you quoted me too?

Sorry, it was because you basically said most of my thoughts. I figure male MU is the "intended" one, but I still don't really see it as canon personally. For reasons I already stated. Well plus the reason you stated. :v