Any other good FE Awakening Database site, besides Fire Emblem Wikia?

#1HikusaiPosted 8/15/2013 5:38:21 AM
While trying to plan ahead about who to marry to whom, and which skills I want to have with each characters, there tends to be a lot of extra clicking and reading (some times certain skills are not available for Awakening, but is for other FE games) on the Fire Emblem Wikia, due to them not listing the skills each character can learn (by default, or with certain parents) on their profile page.

Is there a site that does this, and also lists suggested skillsets for the characters?
I know there are FAQs you can look through for this, but I'm wondering if there's a database site like this?
Or basically, any other good database site for the game that I'm not aware of?

Thanks
#2guedesbrawlPosted 8/15/2013 5:40:08 AM
http://serenesforest.net/
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#3guedesbrawlPosted 8/15/2013 5:40:45 AM
i also have an ongoing series of topics about pairings and a skill faq posted, so if that can help you...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#4Hikusai(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 5:44:41 AM
Thanks. I'll check it out. =p
#5Hikusai(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 5:59:33 AM
Seems very good so far. Just what I was looking for.
#6DemiseEndPosted 8/15/2013 6:08:11 AM
This site is mostly better for skills and pairing reccomendatios, but SF has better database
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#7I_eat_tablesPosted 8/15/2013 7:29:02 AM
Serenesforest.net is pretty much the best fire emblem site out there. It's not really a database but it contains almost all information currently known about all of the games.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#8shiningpikablu252Posted 8/15/2013 10:33:32 AM
I would not call the Fire Emblem Wikia a "good database site". Those kind of wikis are generally regarded as less trustworthy than independent alternatives, and are typically only trusted if no established independent alternative exists. Wikia has also been known to try to buy out independent competition and integrate them into the Wikia structure; groups such as NIWA have been established to encourage resisting those kind of advances and even provide new groups for wikis that have had enough of Wikia and break away (indeed, a few NIWA Wikis are former Wikias that broke away)...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.