Am I the only one who likes Chrom?

#1PKMNTrainerPinkPosted 8/15/2013 9:20:19 AM
I thought he was a cool character throughout the game, he's such a nice guy honestly.
He doesn't get mad or even say anything about me marrying his little sister or his daughter Lucina!
How could people hate Chrom?
---
sorry for my bad english
#2SazukeEXPosted 8/15/2013 9:26:39 AM
Fan Art for Chrom x FeMU is enormous.

Many love their Chrom Muffin.
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
#3Cheesepower5Posted 8/15/2013 9:27:17 AM
Chrom is a bro.

He also lets you marry his amnesiac older sister and doesn't try to kill you when he finds out that you're the bad guy.
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#4Strawberry_EggsPosted 8/15/2013 9:50:00 AM
I already answered this in the previous thread, but eh, I'll quote myself:

Strawberry_Eggs posted...
Yes, I do like him. He ranks rather low on my list of favorites, but I don't dislike him, or even feel indifferent to him. He's mostly dull even in a majority of his supports. His rare snarky side does come out once in a while, usually during the child Paralogues and DLC. Also, he's more of a goof than he lets on. There's his S support with the female Avatar, where he tries to psyche himself up to confess to her.

There's also the Summer Scramble conversation, where he messes up while trying to do things for his wife and make fond memories for her. The Avatar is kind of embarrassed and even berates him a little, but she did appreciate his efforts on a "it's the thought that counts" level. A part of me likes to think that Morgan picked up on his father's dorky but well-meaning tendencies, though of course, Morgan acts the way he does regardless of who his father is.

And yes, I love the changes to the story, minor though they are, when the female Avatar is married to him. :)

---
"I bought a ward against [logic] off a traveling fortune-teller. It lets me add two 'n' two and get a pickle."
#5wolfei132Posted 8/15/2013 3:10:48 PM
i don't at all dislike him, but i'm not really particularly fond of him either. he's just.. meh.. to me. kind of bland.
#6ClassyCanadianPosted 8/15/2013 3:17:17 PM
He should have showed off his muscles more. Admittedly, his cannon son Brady does this, but his father should have done this a bit more.
---
My SMTIV topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/66862669
Currently Playing: SMTIV, My OTP: http://i.imgur.com/669f2Lv.jpg
#7FalconPunch245Posted 8/15/2013 3:32:31 PM
He's pretty good, I guess. He's no Inigo, though.
---
This is your last dance!
Inigo is awesome!
#8LookAnglePosted 8/15/2013 4:00:08 PM
He's a great bro for a Male Avatar. Their supports were basically SorenXIke, with maybe a touch less homo. Maybe.

His support with a Female Avatar on the other hand is bile-inducing, but the bonus scenes for marrying him are OK.

Still prefer him as a bro by far though.
#9GalwenPosted 8/15/2013 4:03:57 PM
He's not much worse than various other FE Lords.
#10RDS1Posted 8/15/2013 4:54:55 PM
I like Chrom, but I'm not in like with him.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)