#21lm_NagaPosted 8/15/2013 3:47:31 PM
*facepalm groan*
#22LookAnglePosted 8/15/2013 3:53:16 PM
FF13. Lucina or Tharja.

Go.
#23Neosephiroth666Posted 8/15/2013 3:54:08 PM
Magnemight posted...
Neosephiroth666 posted...
So I'm a smartass who lives under a rock because I pointed out a post of yours didn't make sense? Or because I said your answer to an earlier question was incorrect? Interesting. You made a topic and said you were the 'master of Fire Emblem', and to ask you anything about the series.

you have failed to recognize a toke jopic

congratulations

No, I recognised the joke topic right away. Don't make assumptions. I just felt like posting a couple serious posts. Doesn't mean I didn't spot this for what it is. You'd have to be blind not to spot it, and I'm many things, but blind is not one of them.
---
Every man alive wants to be Adol Christin. Why? He has more women than Bond, can go wherever he damn well pleases, and gods **** their pants when he speaks.
#24LookAnglePosted 8/15/2013 3:57:51 PM
Magnemight posted...
So I'm a smartass who lives under a rock because I pointed out a post of yours didn't make sense? Or because I said your answer to an earlier question was incorrect? Interesting. You made a topic and said you were the 'master of Fire Emblem', and to ask you anything about the series.

congratulations

No, I recognised the joke topic right away. Don't make assumptions. I just felt like posting a couple serious posts. Doesn't mean I didn't spot this for what it is. You'd have to be blind not to spot it, and I'm many things, but blind is not one of them.

Dude, if you post a serious post in a joke topic and get a stupid reply, then you shouldn't be surprised.
#25Neosephiroth666Posted 8/15/2013 4:07:13 PM
LookAngle posted...
Magnemight posted...

congratulations

Dude, if you post a serious post in a joke topic and get a stupid reply, then you shouldn't be surprised.

*Sigh* Again with the assumptions. Who said I was surprised? I've come to expect this out of this board nowadays. I miss when this board was once a helpful community with helpful/serious topics. Now there are so few serious posters left.... Oh well. This is the last of these topics I'm posting in anyway, I'd rather not spend what little down time I have left catering to fools.
---
Every man alive wants to be Adol Christin. Why? He has more women than Bond, can go wherever he damn well pleases, and gods **** their pants when he speaks.
#26LookAnglePosted 8/15/2013 4:12:47 PM
LookAngle posted...
Magnemight posted...

congratulations

*Sigh* Again with the assumptions. Who said I was surprised? I've come to expect this out of this board nowadays. I miss when this board was once a helpful community with helpful/serious topics. Now there are so few serious posters left.... Oh well. This is the last of these topics I'm posting in anyway, I'd rather not spend what little down time I have left catering to fools.

Cool. Then please take your tooedgy4me self and leave. Seriously. You sound like a teenager trying to act cool by insulting people having fun.
#27Neosephiroth666Posted 8/15/2013 4:59:11 PM(edited)
LookAngle posted...

Cool. Then please take your tooedgy4me self and leave. Seriously. You sound like a teenager trying to act cool by insulting people having fun.

??? I apologize if you think I am intentionally being a jerk, as that was never my intention. But I have not been a teenager in nearly two decades. And since when is it cool to insult people? I merely call things as I see them. Not one of my comments is designed to be personal. I fully condone having fun. You'll notice my posts only became 'edgy' after the TC decided to insult me without cause, and even in jest, that is not proper etiquette, even on the internet. And why, pray tell, are you taking such offense when this is not between you and I? I did not reply to you, until you decided to make a direct comment to me. And a unnecessarily snarky one at that.
---