Anyway to see the stats of Bonus Team members before summoning?

#1Pvt_r3dPosted 8/16/2013 11:19:50 PM
The level indicated is only for the party leader of the bonus team and not for the separate units. I ended up fighting a lvl 3 party leader and a bunch of lvl 20 double-striking thiefs with incredible equipment. I know you can get this information after summoning them but it's a hassle to be constantly dismissing these bonus teams because of the high leveled support units. My question is, is there any way to find out the difficulty level of these bonus teams when combining the overall power level of all units?

I want to grind my low leveled units.
#2DullahansXMarkPosted 8/16/2013 11:53:42 PM
I hope you realize that that "Level 3 unit" you were summoning was probably actually a "Level 23 unit" thanks to promotion.

You were doomed from the start.
#3Pvt_r3d(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 11:56:56 PM
Is there anyway to see the stats to confirm that before summoning? I recall beating a couple of the lvl 10 or below bonus teams with a relatively weak main party.
#4IlluminaZer0Posted 8/17/2013 1:21:01 AM
You can initiate combat then just leave from the preparation screen.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#5duh1177Posted 8/17/2013 1:50:42 AM
There's an option when you're parleying with the team to "View Stats". If you think they're out of your league, you can dismiss them. The only thing this does is it removes the new tag next to the team, so unless you're really sentimental about that tag, there's no cost.
---
Hey look buddy, I'm an engineer and that means I solve problems.
OK, so I'm not an engineer yet, but I'm on my way.
#6IlluminaZer0Posted 8/17/2013 1:52:12 AM
duh1177 posted...
There's an option when you're parleying with the team to "View Stats". If you think they're out of your league, you can dismiss them. The only thing this does is it removes the new tag next to the team, so unless you're really sentimental about that tag, there's no cost.

A warning about this:

If you are playing on higher difficulties the difficulty bonuses won't be applied until after you have entered the battle preparation screen.

This is especially notable in lunatic.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.