What should i be promoting Chrom to?

#1PachulozPosted 8/18/2013 7:34:08 AM
Topic.

Im playing on Lunatic and I just got him to level 20.

I wanted Lucina to get Amrshrift but it seems impossible since Chrom wont get Hero class and avatar is going to Dark Flyer for Galeforce.

I was thinking of just going to great lord or whatever so Morgan could get Rightful King.
#2Flamingace18Posted 8/18/2013 7:41:38 AM(edited)
Chrom's daughters always get Aether (Whether he has it or not) and his sons always get Rightful King (Whether he has it or not)

For example you could a have a 20/5 Great Knight Chrom and you just got Luna. Doesn't matter Luna can't be passed down no matter what.

And if your Chrom is already level 20 just go into Great Lord (If he is a level 20 lord)

EDIT: I should clarify when I mean Chrom passes down Aether or Rightful King. The mother can still pass down whatever normally.

---
Texas Rangers fan since 2002, OKC fan since 2008, STL Rams fan since 2010. Oklahoma Sooners fan since 1999. Future U.S. Army Officer. #YOLO
#3guedesbrawlPosted 8/18/2013 8:02:24 AM
Try go go Great Knigh ASAP. Luna is good.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#4Pachuloz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 8:14:14 AM
Umm might as well go into great lord then reclass to Great Knight after getting Rightfull King.

I went into Paladin my last hard play and Chrom was a really crappy unit.
#5ClassyCanadianPosted 8/18/2013 10:30:30 AM
that's weird, I made Chrom a Paladin and he was pretty damn good.

Great Lord is always a safe choice, though
---
Official Flynnina of the SMTIV boards
Hiya! I'm GameFAQ's biggest Walter fangirl. ClassyCanadianxWalter is my OTP.
#6rpgking2006Posted 8/19/2013 5:14:34 AM
I always go lord --> Great Lord --> Paladin, Aether and dual strikes seem to activate enough that Luna is overkill.
---
"Should I divorce my wife if she turns out unable to pass galeforce onto my child?" - N7Paladin