Why do people here like Tharja so much?

#1TheJester2Posted 8/20/2013 5:17:17 PM
Is it because they most identify with her? I really don't mean that as an insult (more of a stereotype I guess). But seriously, what do people find appealing about her? I usually use her because she is pretty strong, but I really don't like her personality, and none of her support convos have swayed me.
---
[This sig was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator for potential sexual innuendo]
GT: TheLordOfLinens http://i.imgur.com/LzUKiAC.jpg - Score!
#2NekoEspiritoPosted 8/20/2013 5:29:07 PM
Great body. She's hot and bothered for the Avatar (player character). Dark, swarthy nature. Yeah, it works.
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
Currently playing: Skyrim, CoD: Black Ops 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect, Catan.
#3RDS1Posted 8/20/2013 5:30:19 PM
I like her personality.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#4Dragonball9899Posted 8/20/2013 5:32:14 PM
If we could stop with these topics, that would be great.
---
Have you accepted Kira as your lord and savior?
#5JariuPosted 8/20/2013 5:34:16 PM
The only thing that it's older than this topics are the Endgame X Lissa jokes, at least try to be funny man.
---
The Ja in the name is pronounced as Ha FYI.
Grinding has even more shenanigans than i tough.
#6TheJester2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 5:44:07 PM
Jariu posted...
The only thing that it's older than this topics are the Endgame X Lissa jokes, at least try to be funny man.

What if I just started playing a few days ago and was being serious?
---
[This sig was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator for potential sexual innuendo]
GT: TheLordOfLinens http://i.imgur.com/LzUKiAC.jpg - Score!
#7JariuPosted 8/20/2013 5:48:10 PM
Then im sorry, you'll find why some people like her at the end of things one of them being support grinding.
---
The Ja in the name is pronounced as Ha FYI.
Grinding has even more shenanigans than i tough.
#8RDS1Posted 8/20/2013 5:49:38 PM
Actually, the most vocal people here either dislike Tharja or are mostly indifferent to her.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#9CaitSith3394Posted 8/20/2013 5:53:07 PM
I don't know if this is a troll topic or not, but I'll answer anyway.

My love for Tharja comes from a few places.

1) Her dialogue makes me smile sometimes. Out of all the characters, she is probably like top 3 when it comes to making me laugh/smile at dialogue.

2) She's a Dark Mage which happens to be a class I've always been fond of in the FE games.

3) I've always been partial to females in games to begin with. It probably helps that I'm gay, but my favorite characters from all the video games I've played are pretty much exclusively female.

So a female dark Mage who says amusing things. Win, win, and win.
#10EndgamePosted 8/20/2013 5:58:06 PM
we don't know

she's popular for being "sex appeal", but her face is very sexually unappealing.....
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert