Dilemma choosing hair or stats/skills for Severa...

#1IndigoIcePosted 8/21/2013 12:49:50 AM
As topic.

I love Severa having Black/Red hair but I've to marry with Gregor/Lon'Qu for that.
I heard Stahl is the best for her... but I hate that pale green hair on my favourite character.

I'll be making Severa using sword so either Hero/Swordsman.
I heard Lon'Qu is better off making Severa a Sorceror.

I'm in dilemma now.
Is the stats really that important?
#2MalcolmMasherPosted 8/21/2013 12:54:05 AM
If you want to beat Apotheosis without using Limit Breaker, then stat caps are quite important. Otherwise? I'd say you can get away with hair-based choices.
---
I don't like this duchy. Now, it's an adventurer.
#3LuminozeroPosted 8/21/2013 12:54:15 AM
Severa is one of those kids that is impossible to screw. She does well with any father, so just go with who you like. I would advise Lon'qu, since Gregor has way too much class overlap with her.
---
"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day." - Bill Watterson
#4RDS1Posted 8/21/2013 1:17:44 AM
Go with Ricken; he's got about the same hair as Gregor, almost none of the class overlap, and doesn't look hideous like Lon'qu!Severa.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#5darth_lorenzoPosted 8/21/2013 11:19:43 AM
Lon'qu!Severa is probably the second best Severa you could get. It doesn't get Luna, which is a shame, but she gets good speed, decent strength, and a 0 magic modifier. Ricken gives her Great Knight, but he's really just a waste since Severa's mods are just going to be bleh when they could be great with someone else.

It really does suck that Stahl gives such a crappy hair color. The only kid it really looks good on is Gerome, but Gerome looks good with pretty much every hair color.
#6TaiphlosionPosted 8/21/2013 11:37:05 AM
If you want to use Gregor only because of hair color, then use Ricken. The hair color will be basically the same, you will waste less things and you will have a better Severa.

That said, I couldn't care less about hair color and I always pair Cordelia with Stahl. Also, even if I cared about hair colors, I would dislike Gregor!Serevera because IMO red hair is crappy.

Actually, it's only a game, so do whatever you want.
---
I like Zelda SS, so what?
#7PriceeChinaDeckPosted 8/21/2013 11:46:09 AM
If you want awesome hair but don't care about stats you could always go with Virion, Henry, or the Avatar
Unfortunately most of the male characters in this game don't have crazy colors like the girls do.
The avatar can give Severa her default color which is no. 2 on character creation, and of course any other color as he's got everything
---
Apparently I'm 66.7% evil and 56.4% Chaotic and I am compelled by greed, hatred, jealousy, and a lust for destruction.
Wow, the truth hurts :P
#8Dragonboy86Posted 8/21/2013 12:12:57 PM
Blond Severa is best-looking Severa. Do Vaike!Severa. Only mercenary overlaps and he passes on Great Knight. Severa really wants Luna and the only children who really need him are Nah and Kjelle. The former can get away with Kellam and the Latter can use either Donnel or Gaius for Galeforce Shenanigans. If you care about mods, 5 STR and 4 SKL/SPD are pretty godlike. Pass on Axefaire and make her a powerful Hero.
---
Now Playing: UMVC3, FE: Awakening, Tales of Xillia, Tales of Graces F, TF2
In gaming, a hateful vocal minority sounds bigger than the rest of the fanbase
#9Frostheat_22Posted 8/21/2013 12:37:47 PM
I hated Stahl!Severa's hair color at first, but I kinda like it now.
---
PSN: Frostheat_22
"You would probably do better in pvp if you didn't take advice from your mom." - WATAUGACJ
#10Huff n puff 20Posted 8/21/2013 12:57:24 PM
Go with Lon'qu.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vSQXpF4.jpg (Cutest Giant Robot ever)
http://i.imgur.com/rc9CO0c.jpg