So which is the best Fire Emblem?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. So which is the best Fire Emblem?
3 years ago#1
FE7 or FE12?
3 years ago#2
This is the most pointless and stupid and awful and stupid topic I've ever seen.
http://i.imgur.com/Wij1g3H.jpg
April 2nd 1999 - July 27th 2013. Will love you forever, Luzy. :(
3 years ago#3
PhoenixWroggi posted...
This is the most pointless and stupid and awful and stupid topic I've ever seen.
"If FE is so good why did it take so long to get to the west? Because it's mediocre."
-Davidk92 The most stupid thing I've read
3 years ago#4
juanyiyi posted...
PhoenixWroggi posted...
RNG can mean "Random Nonsense Generator."
To find out what the X means, think of any number other than an imaginary one, for the X is a variable.
3 years ago#5
FE7. FE12 is held back by the crappy DS engine
If you believe in the Lord FE7 and you accept FE7 as the Savior of video games and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3 years ago#6
fawful_X posted...
juanyiyi posted...
PhoenixWroggi posted...

The 3 or 4 drama whores who cared about this board have left or gone into hiding after their leader left and the rest of the board didn't feed them enough. It was never a huge bunch guys, just a couple of internet badasses with nothing better to do.
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
3 years ago#7
PhoenixWroggi posted...

Account Created Monday, April 1, 2013 7:39 AM

I can see you haven't been much on Gamefaqs. Because this topic is better than the average gamefaqs Topic.
If I can't beat them, I'll laugh them off.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#9
lDarkdrak posted...
PhoenixWroggi posted...

I can see you haven't been much on Gamefaqs. Because this topic is better than the average gamefaqs Topic.

I imagine it's more a comment on how this topic is overdone.
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
3 years ago#10
IlluminaZer0 posted...
lDarkdrak posted...
PhoenixWroggi posted...

I imagine it's more a comment on how this topic is overdone.

I believe this is one of those "try and stir up old **** using an alt" topics
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. So which is the best Fire Emblem?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived