So which is the best Fire Emblem?

#1fdtlPosted 8/21/2013 3:08:45 AM
FE7 or FE12?
#2PhoenixWroggiPosted 8/21/2013 3:11:49 AM
This is the most pointless and stupid and awful and stupid topic I've ever seen.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Wij1g3H.jpg
April 2nd 1999 - July 27th 2013. Will love you forever, Luzy. :(
#3juanyiyiPosted 8/21/2013 3:29:16 AM
PhoenixWroggi posted...
This is the most pointless and stupid and awful and stupid topic I've ever seen.

---
"If FE is so good why did it take so long to get to the west? Because it's mediocre."
-Davidk92 The most stupid thing I've read
#4fawful_XPosted 8/21/2013 5:13:46 AM
juanyiyi posted...
PhoenixWroggi posted...

---
RNG can mean "Random Nonsense Generator."
To find out what the X means, think of any number other than an imaginary one, for the X is a variable.
#5OrangeCrush980Posted 8/21/2013 5:44:41 AM
FE7. FE12 is held back by the crappy DS engine
---
If you believe in the Lord FE7 and you accept FE7 as the Savior of video games and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#6Wandering__HeroPosted 8/21/2013 6:00:26 AM
fawful_X posted...
juanyiyi posted...
PhoenixWroggi posted...

The 3 or 4 drama whores who cared about this board have left or gone into hiding after their leader left and the rest of the board didn't feed them enough. It was never a huge bunch guys, just a couple of internet badasses with nothing better to do.
---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
#7lDarkdrakPosted 8/21/2013 8:35:32 AM
PhoenixWroggi posted...

Account Created Monday, April 1, 2013 7:39 AM

I can see you haven't been much on Gamefaqs. Because this topic is better than the average gamefaqs Topic.
---
If I can't beat them, I'll laugh them off.
#8IlluminaZer0Posted 8/21/2013 8:39:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9IlluminaZer0Posted 8/21/2013 8:39:29 AM
lDarkdrak posted...
PhoenixWroggi posted...

I can see you haven't been much on Gamefaqs. Because this topic is better than the average gamefaqs Topic.

I imagine it's more a comment on how this topic is overdone.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#10Wandering__HeroPosted 8/21/2013 8:46:33 AM
IlluminaZer0 posted...
lDarkdrak posted...
PhoenixWroggi posted...

I imagine it's more a comment on how this topic is overdone.

I believe this is one of those "try and stir up old **** using an alt" topics
---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/