Why is my Tharja so weak? Y_Y

#12ylytPosted 8/21/2013 6:53:42 AM
Her Mag skill is only 14-15 and she's already level 18!

HALP!
---
If you're willing to make an effort, anything can happen (I hope...)
#2PriceeChinaDeckPosted 8/21/2013 6:59:58 AM
change class to archer for boingy bits and then promote to sniper for that hit rate bonus, then if you're up to it reclass to dark knight for lifetaker and switch to sorcerer for boingy bits again and usage of dark magic
---
Apparently I'm 66.7% evil and 56.4% Chaotic and I am compelled by greed, hatred, jealousy, and a lust for destruction.
Wow, the truth hurts :P
#32ylyt(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 7:01:38 AM
SO MUCH RECLASSING @o@ I dun care bout her boingy bits, I just want mai strong Tharja!
---
#4PriceeChinaDeckPosted 8/21/2013 7:03:57 AM
2ylyt posted...
SO MUCH RECLASSING @o@ I dun care bout her boingy bits, I just want mai strong Tharja!

fine fine, just get her to 20 and then promote to dark knight, lifetaker is useful, and a great substitution since you won't have nosferatu.
Then if you still want some more skills when you reach level 15 just switch over to sorcerer
---
Apparently I'm 66.7% evil and 56.4% Chaotic and I am compelled by greed, hatred, jealousy, and a lust for destruction.
#5PhoenixWroggiPosted 8/21/2013 7:04:32 AM
change class to archer for boingy bits and then promote to sniper for that hit rate bonus, then if you're up to it reclass to dark knight for lifetaker and switch to sorcerer for boingy bits again and usage of dark magic

This is the best piece of advice ever given in the history of humanatee.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Wij1g3H.jpg
April 2nd 1999 - July 27th 2013. Will love you forever, Luzy. :(
#6IlluminaZer0Posted 8/21/2013 7:07:11 AM
Sometimes the RNG just doesn't like you.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#72ylyt(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 7:08:25 AM
So... how about my FeMC? I reclassed her from Tactician to Grandmaster off the bat. She's kicking ass. Did I nail it?
---
#8PriceeChinaDeckPosted 8/21/2013 7:11:11 AM
2ylyt posted...
So... how about my FeMC? I reclassed her from Tactician to Grandmaster off the bat. She's kicking ass. Did I nail it?

what's her asset and flaw?
---
#92ylyt(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 7:14:46 AM
Asset is Magic and Flaw is attack
---
#10PriceeChinaDeckPosted 8/21/2013 7:19:05 AM
2ylyt posted...
Asset is Magic and Flaw is attack

If you want galeforce for an extra turn after killing an enemy go to dark flier, if not you could switch to a more magic based class like Valkyrie, sage, dark knight, or my favorite which is sorcerer
---