(spoilers) Rate the Character, Xenologue 21: All 5 new Laurents

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. (spoilers) Rate the Character, Xenologue 21: All 5 new Laurents

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#21
So the flood of votes on the other polls really were from unregistered lurkers...
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#22
well.

User Info: BlueDryBones1

BlueDryBones1
3 years ago#23
B/A/B/A/S

Only one I feel like commenting on is Priam!Laurent is Gregor!Laurent with a better proc in Luna.

+1 Virion!Inigo

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#24
Hanier posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
Eh, i tried to make it go up...

it's frustrating because it's literally the only mods-only pairing ranked A. (Yes, Anathema is a nice filler skill. No, it's not significantly better than anything in Brady's base set.) Every other A-rank gives at least two classes, and most of them give three. Libra!Brady gives one?

Well, Henry!Inigo and Libra!Owain are also in the same boat, bu i suppose that they CAN use sorceror effectively.

User Info: Hanier

Hanier
3 years ago#25
guedesbrawl posted...
Well, Henry!Inigo and Libra!Owain are also in the same boat, bu i suppose that they CAN use sorceror effectively.

I'm not a fan of either but that's because Sorcerer actually makes a significant difference for them, because innate Vantage + external Vengeance. It's more or less along the lines of Vaike!Severa and Vaike!Kjelle, where the one class they get that's meaningful (Knight/Mercenary, in the example given) makes a significant difference. Perhaps my description earlier was a bit inaccurate, but still.

Libra!Brady literally just gets one filler skill and an (as in one, because innate Dark Knight) end-class that he'll never use. Yes, it's a (really) inferior Henry!Brady. No, that's not a good thing, because Henry!Brady at least had several decent options besides the bad Sorcerer schtick.

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#26
Hanier posted...
guedesbrawl posted...

I'm not a fan of either but that's because Sorcerer actually makes a significant difference for them, because innate Vantage + external Vengeance. It's more or less along the lines of Vaike!Severa and Vaike!Kjelle, where the one class they get that's meaningful (Knight/Mercenary, in the example given) makes a significant difference. Perhaps my description earlier was a bit inaccurate, but still.

Libra!Brady literally just gets one filler skill and an (as in one, because innate Dark Knight) end-class that he'll never use. Yes, it's a (really) inferior Henry!Brady. No, that's not a good thing, because Henry!Brady at least had several decent options besides the bad Sorcerer schtick.

Well, i agree with Demise vengeance is also a thing. but the main problem is Ricken!brady being so low, really.

User Info: bwburke94

bwburke94
3 years ago#27
I nominate Kellam!Yarne and Frederick!Kjelle.
The new unofficial Let's Playing board: /boards/600446-lets-play

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#28
bwburke94 posted...
I nominate Kellam!Yarne and Frederick!Kjelle.

vote first, and then we talk.

on tha note, it seems a few people missed the 2x nomination note...

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#29
bump.

User Info: RaydricLord

RaydricLord
3 years ago#30
B, A, A, A, and S.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. (spoilers) Rate the Character, Xenologue 21: All 5 new Laurents

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived