(spoilers) Rate the Character, Xenologue 21: All 5 new Laurents

#21guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 9:37:12 AM
So the flood of votes on the other polls really were from unregistered lurkers...
---
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...
#22guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 12:25:05 PM
well.
---
#23BlueDryBones1Posted 8/24/2013 2:33:35 PM
B/A/B/A/S

Only one I feel like commenting on is Priam!Laurent is Gregor!Laurent with a better proc in Luna.

+1 Virion!Inigo
#24guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 3:36:55 PM
Hanier posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
Eh, i tried to make it go up...

it's frustrating because it's literally the only mods-only pairing ranked A. (Yes, Anathema is a nice filler skill. No, it's not significantly better than anything in Brady's base set.) Every other A-rank gives at least two classes, and most of them give three. Libra!Brady gives one?

Well, Henry!Inigo and Libra!Owain are also in the same boat, bu i suppose that they CAN use sorceror effectively.
---
#25HanierPosted 8/24/2013 4:23:13 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
Well, Henry!Inigo and Libra!Owain are also in the same boat, bu i suppose that they CAN use sorceror effectively.

I'm not a fan of either but that's because Sorcerer actually makes a significant difference for them, because innate Vantage + external Vengeance. It's more or less along the lines of Vaike!Severa and Vaike!Kjelle, where the one class they get that's meaningful (Knight/Mercenary, in the example given) makes a significant difference. Perhaps my description earlier was a bit inaccurate, but still.

Libra!Brady literally just gets one filler skill and an (as in one, because innate Dark Knight) end-class that he'll never use. Yes, it's a (really) inferior Henry!Brady. No, that's not a good thing, because Henry!Brady at least had several decent options besides the bad Sorcerer schtick.
#26guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 4:41:52 PM
Hanier posted...
guedesbrawl posted...

I'm not a fan of either but that's because Sorcerer actually makes a significant difference for them, because innate Vantage + external Vengeance. It's more or less along the lines of Vaike!Severa and Vaike!Kjelle, where the one class they get that's meaningful (Knight/Mercenary, in the example given) makes a significant difference. Perhaps my description earlier was a bit inaccurate, but still.

Libra!Brady literally just gets one filler skill and an (as in one, because innate Dark Knight) end-class that he'll never use. Yes, it's a (really) inferior Henry!Brady. No, that's not a good thing, because Henry!Brady at least had several decent options besides the bad Sorcerer schtick.

Well, i agree with Demise vengeance is also a thing. but the main problem is Ricken!brady being so low, really.
---
#27bwburke94Posted 8/24/2013 4:48:49 PM
I nominate Kellam!Yarne and Frederick!Kjelle.
---
The new unofficial Let's Playing board: /boards/600446-lets-play
#28guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 5:01:35 PM
bwburke94 posted...
I nominate Kellam!Yarne and Frederick!Kjelle.

vote first, and then we talk.

on tha note, it seems a few people missed the 2x nomination note...
---
#29guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 9:54:37 PM
bump.
---
#30RaydricLordPosted 8/24/2013 10:16:28 PM
B, A, A, A, and S.