I was planning on passing:
Henry!Cynthia=Wrath
Vaike!Kjelle=Axefaire
Donnel!Noire=Aptitude
Gaius!Nah=Sol

What do you guys think?

Thanks ahead :)
---
My 3DS friend code: 2079 - 5913 - 0356 :)
#2mudkip72Posted 8/24/2013 9:13:24 PM(edited)
If you are min-maxing, then pass Counter or Underdog to Noire instead of Aptitude. (if not min-maxing, then it is perfectly fine to help boost your stats quicker).

Cynthia lacks Vantage, so Wrath is not really helpful - you can pass either Counter or Rally Strength to give her every Rally but Skill and Spectrum. (granted you probably don't want to waste Cynthia as a rally bot...)
#3kawaiihito94(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 9:26:58 PM
mudkip72 posted...
If you are min-maxing, then pass Counter or Underdog to Noire instead of Aptitude. (if not min-maxing, then it is perfectly fine to help boost your stats quicker).

Cynthia lacks Vantage, so Wrath is not really helpful - you can pass either Counter or Rally Strength to give her every Rally but Skill and Spectrum. (granted you probably don't want to waste Cynthia as a rally bot...)

So I guess Wrath is out of the options since without Vantage, it's not gonna be that useful. How about Axefaire? Cynthia would be able to use that skill when she's a War Cleric, General and Great Knight. Counter is good but it's mostly for street pass. I don't plan on making her a Rally Bot since I'll probably use spot pass characters for that, so not Rally Strength. Other male exclusive skills Henry has is Despoil which is not useful to me since I bought the DLC. There's also Gamble, but I think Anathema is better which Cynthia can get from Dark Mage. I'm so confused! >_<
---
#4mudkip72Posted 8/24/2013 9:44:38 PM(edited)
Axefaire could have its uses. Cynthia probably should be sticking to Sage or Dark Flier, but if you like mixing things up, then War Cleric and General can make use of it (though Cynthia can also just use Lancefaire with General).

In the end it shouldn't matter too much considering Cynthia already has plenty of good skills from her mother, so odds are you wouldn't even want to be using any of Axefaire/Counter/Wrath.
#5kawaiihito94(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 10:24:56 PM
mudkip72 posted...
Axefaire could have its uses. Cynthia probably should be sticking to Sage or Dark Flier, but if you like mixing things up, then War Cleric and General can make use of it (though Cynthia can also just use Lancefaire with General).

In the end it shouldn't matter too much considering Cynthia already has plenty of good skills from her mother, so odds are you wouldn't even want to be using any of Axefaire/Counter/Wrath.

I guess I should pass Counter then since that seems to be the most useful out of the male exclusive skills Henry has.
Thanks! :D
---