Olivia skillset

#1milkevoliPosted 8/24/2013 10:04:31 PM
what to have for a bride olivia?
i'm not doing anything like minmaxing or apothesis, just wondering what would be the best set for her. i have limitbreak, btw.
any other suggestions for a different classed olivia are welcomed too :)
---
dingle rumpus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko2s9K6DUq8
#2kawaiihito94Posted 8/24/2013 10:16:37 PM
milkevoli posted...
what to have for a bride olivia?
i'm not doing anything like minmaxing or apothesis, just wondering what would be the best set for her. i have limitbreak, btw.
any other suggestions for a different classed olivia are welcomed too :)

Limit Break
Vantage
Galeforce
Rally Heart
Bond
---
My 3DS friend code: 2079 - 5913 - 0356 :)
#3mudkip72Posted 8/24/2013 10:19:20 PM
Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Astra, Lancefaire, Vantage for pure offense.
Limit Breaker, Rally Heart, Rally Speed, Rally Movement, and Galeforce/Bond for support.
#4Frostheat_22Posted 8/25/2013 12:24:58 AM
Olivia is the only dancer in the game, so why not use her as a dancer?

Olivia (Dancer):

Limit break
Swordfaire
Special Dance
Astra
Galeforce

Give her a brave sword, and you're set.
---
PSN: Frostheat_22
"You would probably do better in pvp if you didn't take advice from your mom." - WATAUGACJ
#5milkevoli(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 12:29:49 AM
I'm currently just playing around with her classes, and i'n reclassing her out of a dancer but thanks for the advice
---
dingle rumpus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko2s9K6DUq8
#6Misha-HeartPosted 8/25/2013 12:51:04 AM(edited)
Just go Assassin.

Limit Break
Swordfaire
Astra
Galeforce
Vantage

Bond is a useless skill(10 HP ain't worth much) and Rallies aren't going to be of use on a Galeforce unit.

There's zero point in keeping her a Dancer for the sole sake that she's the only Dancer. That's like keeping Avatar a Grandmaster or Chrom a Great Lord because they're unique.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#7Frostheat_22Posted 8/25/2013 12:49:23 AM
Do this:

Dancer --> Myrmidon (Lv10) --> Swordmaster (lv15) --> Dark flyer (lv15) --> Dancer

Astra > Lethality (More reliable)
---
"You would probably do better in pvp if you didn't take advice from your mom." - WATAUGACJ
#8Frostheat_22Posted 8/25/2013 12:50:26 AM
Misha-Heart posted...
Just go Assassin.

Limit Break
Swordfaire
Astra
Galeforce
Some filler skill here

There's zero point in keeping her a Dancer for the sole sake that she's the only Dancer. That's like keeping Avatar a Grandmaster or Chrom a Great Lord because they're unique.

It's not because she's the only dancer, but because she's the only one that can dance. Major difference.
---
#9Misha-HeartPosted 8/25/2013 12:56:38 AM
Frostheat_22 posted...
It's not because she's the only dancer, but because she's the only one that can dance. Major difference.

Dancing becomes a novelty once everyone starts getting Galeforce and can blaze past her dancing range(Realistically 12-16 move from a double Galeforce pair, possibly flying, compared to Olivia's meager 10 move plus on foot). Also, 5 move is a serious disadvantage and lower offensive stats actually make Olivia worse.

In-game, who really cares. Olivia will never realistically get out of Dancer or be a competent fighter without grinding. Postgame, killing is a lot more important and Assassin gives Olivia a boost towards that.

Dancer Olivia is really only better in non-DLC Apotheosis. Every other case, Assassin is her best option.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#10Frostheat_22Posted 8/25/2013 1:02:47 AM
Misha-Heart posted...
Frostheat_22 posted...

Dancing becomes a novelty once everyone starts getting Galeforce and can blaze past her dancing range(Realistically 12-16 move from a double Galeforce pair, possibly flying, compared to Olivia's meager 10 move plus on foot). Also, 5 move is a serious disadvantage and lower offensive stats actually make Olivia worse.

In-game, who really cares. Olivia will never realistically get out of Dancer or be a competent fighter without grinding. Postgame, killing is a lot more important and Assassin gives Olivia a boost towards that.

Dancer Olivia is really only better in non-DLC Apotheosis. Every other case, Assassin is her best option.

I use Olivia on my lunatic file postgame to dance for my rescue bots. Why use a 1st gen unit, when you have the superior 2nd gen units? (Other than bot usage)
---