VG chartz claims Awakening has sold 1,000,000 units

#1CaptainBangPosted 8/26/2013 1:03:56 PM
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/70704/fire-emblem-awakening/

...Yup, FE is now mainstream everyone.

INB4 LOL VGChartz
---
CoD players should stick to things suitable for their level of intelligence, such as flicking light switches.
#217MasterPosted 8/26/2013 1:05:02 PM
Since when is the sales of one game the basis for whether or not a series as a whole is mainstream?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
#3Strawberry_EggsPosted 8/26/2013 1:05:44 PM
Well, if this isn't true, the actual total probably is really close...
---
"What good is having friends if they don't put you in mortal peril every once in a while?" - Melody Muns, The Rithmatist
#4Majora787Posted 8/26/2013 1:07:07 PM
17Master posted...
Since when is the sales of one game the basis for whether or not a series as a whole is mainstream?

I know! Who's ever gotten into a SERIES just because they played a good game?

Nobody, that's who.
---
I'd take Other M over Super Metroid, Skyward Sword over OoT, FE11 over FE7, and fresh molten crap smeared all over my face over Persona 2. Come at me.
#5Wandering__HeroPosted 8/26/2013 1:46:32 PM
No wonder all the hipsters hate it.

"I've played this game for half a year and continue to go on about it, but it totally sucks and no one should ever play it!"

surrrreee........
---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
#6katellaPosted 8/26/2013 1:48:07 PM
Wow, that's a lot of suckers.
---
Official Wife to the Anti-Existence of Video Game Fanservice ~<3
#7EndgamePosted 8/26/2013 4:36:22 PM
I'll wait for a more reliable source confirming it before I lament the final nail in the coffin of Fire Emblem ever being good again
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#8guedesbrawlPosted 8/26/2013 4:38:28 PM
Endgame posted...
I'll wait for a more reliable source confirming it before I lament the final nail in the coffin of Fire Emblem ever being good again

you do know that regardless of how great or bad Awakening is, if it did not see, we'd never have another, good or not, right?
---
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...
#9EndgamePosted 8/26/2013 4:41:41 PM
and that's exactly what I wanted: for Fire Emblem to be allowed to rest in peace alongside F-Zero, and from the looks of things, Metroid
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#10HonzouPosted 8/26/2013 4:42:55 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
Endgame posted...

you do know that regardless of how great or bad Awakening is, if it did not see, we'd never have another, good or not, right?

He cares not for that.

Anyways I hope they can balance things out in the next game while keeping the versatility of this game.
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board