VG chartz claims Awakening has sold 1,000,000 units

#41MAtt5TERPosted 8/27/2013 8:17:16 PM
Resonance of Fate
grindfest

lolNo, Hero Run moar

While I'm at it, lolVGchartz. You can pull numbers out of your ass and get closer sales figures than their numbers.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#42GalwenPosted 8/28/2013 5:38:13 AM
Endgame posted...
no challenge = no fun

Fire Emblem isn't that difficult of a series.
#43HonzouPosted 8/28/2013 6:38:39 AM(edited)
MAtt5TER posted...
Resonance of Fate
grindfest

lolNo, Hero Run moar

While I'm at it, lolVGchartz. You can pull numbers out of your ass and get closer sales figures than their numbers.

AKA: Hero action grindfest. Huzzah, fancier looking grindfest!! You sure told me son, grind with hero actions instead of grinding normally. -_-

P.S. Matt I like RoF but there is no denying that the game is grind specially since the game mosly devolves into Hero action 24/7.

Least I know the devs behind RoF could fool some people into thinking they aren't grinding.
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#44CaptainBang(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 7:03:52 AM
Just occurred to me that VG chartz does not take downloaded sales into account.

...so chances are it has reached 1 mil a while ago.
Just add fuel to the fire.
---
CoD players should stick to things suitable for their level of intelligence, such as flicking light switches.
#45Strawberry_EggsPosted 8/28/2013 7:08:30 AM
It still would be nice if Nintendo made an official announcement to confirm it. Japanese RPGs that sell over million copies are rare (save for mainstays like Pokemon, Dragon Quest, and Final Fantasy. I think some of the Kingdom Hearts games have sold a few million as well).
---
"What good is having friends if they don't put you in mortal peril every once in a while?" - Melody Muns, The Rithmatist