Creator of Super Smash Bros. (Sakurai) says Owain will not be in SSB4

#21HonzouPosted 8/28/2013 4:46:26 AM
shiningpikablu252 posted...
Endgame posted...
Hackurai chose Ice Climbers over actual iconic NES era characters like Little Mac

To be fair, I really don't see how you could work special B-button moves onto Little Mac (much less a Final Smash). There's really nothing in Little Mac's known repitoire that can't be replicated in any A-button-involving combination (Little Mac is a boxer)...

I can think a few.

B: Strong haymaker
Up+B: Jumping uppercut
Down+B: Parry
Side+B: 3-4hit barrage of punches from waist height

Final Smash: Mac Time Little Mac' attack and movement become faster, as well increases his damage up by 60% percent for 5-10 seconds.

I mean that looks plausible, right?
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#22JarickoPosted 8/28/2013 5:14:02 AM
I am tired of sword characters from fire emblem in smash anyway. Sadly we will probably get chrom or lucina but I am still hoping for the avatar, that way if we do get swords on it, we may have it and tomes which would be nifty.
---
I like Lances!
#23EndgamePosted 8/28/2013 5:17:39 AM(edited)
Ike should get in.

no, him being in Brawl was bad enough
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#24JarickoPosted 8/28/2013 6:18:34 AM
You know what. Maybe Sakurai would surprise us and put Sully in just like with the wii fit lady. Just because no one wants her.
---
I like Lances!
#25EndgamePosted 8/28/2013 7:18:48 AM
sounds like something he'd do
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#26masked_ryugin55Posted 8/29/2013 10:40:53 AM
CALLED IT!
---
Self-proclaimed biggest smartass on the Fire Emblem Awakening Message Boards
I'm the troll the board needs... but doesn't deserve...
#27SazukeEXPosted 8/29/2013 11:00:03 AM
Such a bad choice... He would be perfect in that game!
---
"What is... "Is". Your own personal bias or opinions cannot change what has already been written." - Canon
#28FireStorm533Posted 8/29/2013 2:22:02 PM
Jaricko posted...
You know what. Maybe Sakurai would surprise us and put Sully in just like with the wii fit lady. Just because no one wants her.

Wii Fit Trainer isn't hated.
---
I have given up on the internet. Too many people don't know what the word "troll" means or lack intelligence.
#29JarickoPosted 8/29/2013 3:18:13 PM
FireStorm533 posted...
Jaricko posted...

Wii Fit Trainer isn't hated.

I never used the word hated. Do you hate sully? What did sully do to you? * Pulls out a doll * Show us on this where she touched you.
---
I like Lances!
#30N7PaladinPosted 9/4/2013 9:54:08 AM
""y u gotta bad hand?" n**** its from touchin ur girls t****** HAHAHA and kid icarus's bad controls too yeah"

I think this account is a joke.