Which Character do you think is Gerome's Father?

#1RaidenHeroPosted 9/2/2013 12:46:43 PM
I know this same strange but i think Libra. He just remind me the most of Germone personality wise and he kinda looks like Libra. But this is just my opinion
#2Misha-HeartPosted 9/2/2013 12:51:18 PM
It's whoever you want it to be. Thankfully, you didn't say the "c" word.

A bunch of characters look similar in this game(Ricken and Tiki, Sumia and Emmeryn, Lucina and Cordelia), but aren't necessarily related.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#3PriceeChinaDeckPosted 9/2/2013 12:55:16 PM
It's canon that someone is the father of Gerome because canon said so on canon day while canon was drinking a canon smoothie right after canon finished his canon cake with delicious canon icing
---
Generic signature
#4SazukeEXPosted 9/2/2013 1:07:22 PM
Virion is Gerome's canonical father.
---
"What is... "Is". Your own personal bias or opinions cannot change what has already been written." - Canon
#5Wandering__HeroPosted 9/2/2013 1:22:27 PM
Sully
---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
#6Strawberry_EggsPosted 9/2/2013 1:22:36 PM
I kind of like the idea of Vaike being his father. His annoyance with his father in their supports would makes sense with a boisterous guy like Vaike as his dad. That and of course, Gerome becomes medieval Wyvern-riding Char Aznable.
---
"What good is having friends if they don't put you in mortal peril every once in a while?" - Melody Muns, The Rithmatist
#7JarickoPosted 9/2/2013 2:13:28 PM
SazukeEX posted...

Hard to imagine when hes canonically Inigo's father.

What is that? No proof? Well I guess were both boned here aren't we. Cherche x Virion works but Virion makes too much sense as Inigo's father.
---
I like Lances!
#8ZswordmasterPosted 9/2/2013 2:17:51 PM
I feel like everyone is reading into the topic title too much, this REALLY seems like a personal opinion matter on which father best suits Gerome personality wise/whatever, and me?

Lon'Qu. The hair goes with the outfit so well, Sure the stats are 'meh' (gives him default defences, with 3 str and 2 skl/spd. Woo) but I find that Lon'Qu, with his gynophobic nature, would probably produce a kid who was very stand off-ish with everyone else... (As they would probably grow up in a house hold that doesn't talk... a ton.)
---
I'm not being rude, you're just insignificant.
*Certified Gifted and talented, thinking on a higher level than 99% of people my age.
#9SazukeEXPosted 9/2/2013 2:54:26 PM
Jaricko posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Hard to imagine when hes canonically Inigo's father.

What is that? No proof? Well I guess were both boned here aren't we. Cherche x Virion works but Virion makes too much sense as Inigo's father.

Inigo's canonical father is Lon'qu.
---
"What is... "Is". Your own personal bias or opinions cannot change what has already been written." - Canon
#10Model_OmegaPosted 9/2/2013 3:04:11 PM
Gerome
>_>
<_<
---
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...