Which Character do you think is Gerome's Father?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Which Character do you think is Gerome's Father?
3 years ago#1
I know this same strange but i think Libra. He just remind me the most of Germone personality wise and he kinda looks like Libra. But this is just my opinion
3 years ago#2
It's whoever you want it to be. Thankfully, you didn't say the "c" word.

A bunch of characters look similar in this game(Ricken and Tiki, Sumia and Emmeryn, Lucina and Cordelia), but aren't necessarily related.
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
3 years ago#3
It's canon that someone is the father of Gerome because canon said so on canon day while canon was drinking a canon smoothie right after canon finished his canon cake with delicious canon icing
Generic signature
3 years ago#4
Virion is Gerome's canonical father.
"What is... "Is". Your own personal bias or opinions cannot change what has already been written." - Canon
3 years ago#5
Sully
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
3 years ago#6
I kind of like the idea of Vaike being his father. His annoyance with his father in their supports would makes sense with a boisterous guy like Vaike as his dad. That and of course, Gerome becomes medieval Wyvern-riding Char Aznable.
"What good is having friends if they don't put you in mortal peril every once in a while?" - Melody Muns, The Rithmatist
3 years ago#7
SazukeEX posted...

Hard to imagine when hes canonically Inigo's father.

What is that? No proof? Well I guess were both boned here aren't we. Cherche x Virion works but Virion makes too much sense as Inigo's father.
I like Lances!
3 years ago#8
I feel like everyone is reading into the topic title too much, this REALLY seems like a personal opinion matter on which father best suits Gerome personality wise/whatever, and me?

Lon'Qu. The hair goes with the outfit so well, Sure the stats are 'meh' (gives him default defences, with 3 str and 2 skl/spd. Woo) but I find that Lon'Qu, with his gynophobic nature, would probably produce a kid who was very stand off-ish with everyone else... (As they would probably grow up in a house hold that doesn't talk... a ton.)
I'm not being rude, you're just insignificant.
*Certified Gifted and talented, thinking on a higher level than 99% of people my age.
3 years ago#9
Jaricko posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Hard to imagine when hes canonically Inigo's father.

What is that? No proof? Well I guess were both boned here aren't we. Cherche x Virion works but Virion makes too much sense as Inigo's father.

Inigo's canonical father is Lon'qu.
"What is... "Is". Your own personal bias or opinions cannot change what has already been written." - Canon
3 years ago#10
Gerome
>_>
<_<
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Which Character do you think is Gerome's Father?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived