Which Awakening character do you think will be an Assist Trophy in Smash?

#1excalibur16Posted 9/2/2013 9:15:51 PM
hmmmmmm - Results (186 votes)
Owain
30.11% (56 votes)
Lucina
29.03% (54 votes)
11.83% (22 votes)
Tharja
12.9% (24 votes)
Lyn (again)
5.38% (10 votes)
Other Older character
3.76% (7 votes)
Other Awakening character
6.99% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It is pretty much a given that Chrom will be playable. Following the trend of lords and popularity for the entire franchise. These are the 4 most popular FE characters overall
Marth>Ike>Roy>Chrom>???

Assist Trophies seem to be based off of popularity, so I'm thinking that Owain, Lucina and Lyn are top contendors for the spot.
#2SophieLuvsTofuPosted 9/2/2013 9:20:16 PM
Vaike, my husband!
---
"I like tofu, but I hate tofu. Short story, don't ask."
#3Strawberry_EggsPosted 9/2/2013 9:22:14 PM
Possibly the Avatar, either cloaked to obscure his/her gender or alternate between the two whenever you unleash them. Though not as popular as Owain (at least outside of Japan), s/he is certainly central to the game and its story.
---
"What good is having friends if they don't put you in mortal peril every once in a while?" - Melody Muns, The Rithmatist
#4TwilightRaverPosted 9/2/2013 9:22:36 PM
I'm going with Lucina, since she's plot relevant.
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
#5FireStorm533Posted 9/2/2013 9:26:39 PM
It is between Owain or Lucina since they are the most popular of the ones not mentioned in the op (Marth, Ike, Roy, Chrom)

One will get Assigst Trophy and regular trophy. The other will get Alt Costume and regular trophy.
---
I have given up on the internet. Too many people don't know what the word "troll" means or lack intelligence.
#6beatboxx47Posted 9/2/2013 10:37:17 PM
Between Owain and Lucina tough to say.
#7BlownAway4Posted 9/3/2013 5:15:14 AM
beatboxx47 posted...
Between Owain and Lucina tough to say.
#8Lylat_CruiserPosted 9/3/2013 5:51:10 AM
It's gotta be Frederick. Puts up a bonfire somewhere on the stage and dances around it on his horse with a silver lance. "Eat my dust Owain!"
---
Fire Emblem. It's in my genes! >=D
"I'm respecting your privacy by knocking but asserting my authority by coming in anyway!"
#9peoplelikeusPosted 9/3/2013 6:19:45 AM
I agree. It is either Owain or Lucina since they are the top candidates. Ultimate AT are based on popularity. It is hard to determine who has more between the two.
In the Official poll for Japan Lucina got first place of all the females. Owain got 2nd only behind Chrom and beating the avatar (only side character to do so)
In Europe it is no contest. Owain is BY FAR the most popular Awakening character. The only one that beat Owain in Europe are Marth and Ike.
In America they are pretty much even and are the two most popular Awakening characters along with Chrom. And both in the top 5 overall for Fire Emblem characters.
So it will be close.
#10Solar_CrimsonPosted 9/3/2013 8:57:30 AM(edited)
Lucina, since I don't see her being playable as long as Marth is around, and she's one of the three most important playable characters in the game.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.