Think of one Fire Emblem: Awakening character.

#1fawful_XPosted 9/4/2013 4:02:47 PM(edited)
That person is now your neighbor, along with their wyvern/horse/pegasus if they are a mounted unit. Both of you are also single if the character you thought of is opposite your gender. Also, Nowi and Nah are considered legal for marriage.

Thinking of Einherjar cards nets you a house filled with risen that can't be killed and are highly aggressive. And somehow have the ability to phase through walls.
---
I-it's the muscle lords!
Suffers from spontaneous drowsiness.
#2matthewthemanPosted 9/4/2013 4:03:23 PM
Gregor is now living in door of the next, yes?
---
Official Dunsparce of every message board
3DS FC: 0087-3597-0870
#3OtherGrimmPosted 9/4/2013 4:04:41 PM
Why are Nah and Nowi legal to marry, and Ricken isn't?

Just curious.
#4PT_PiranhaPosted 9/4/2013 4:11:55 PM
Kellam.
So no real difference from my actual neighbors, I never interact with them ever anyway.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-
#5DMGirlPosted 9/4/2013 4:12:41 PM
Henry. I'm scared... D:
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#6CreepyAndNicePosted 9/4/2013 4:17:41 PM
Cherche, how pleasant.
---
Ouch! Unnecessary roughness!
Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic and the Black Knight
#7fawful_X(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 4:19:38 PM
OtherGrimm posted...
Why are Nah and Nowi legal to marry, and Ricken isn't?

Just curious.

Mainly reassurance. This topic also goes by medival marriage, which was common to do around the age of 14, if not earlier, which Ricken and Donny are around.
---
I-it's the muscle lords!
#8Cheesepower5Posted 9/4/2013 4:28:58 PM
Kellam.

So there's this abandoned house next door...
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#917MasterPosted 9/4/2013 4:41:16 PM
I don't see why you had to specify Nowi being legal for marriage; she's the oldest playable character sans Tiki.

Anyway, I thought of Walhart. I suppose our neighborhood shall soon be conquering nearby neighborhoods, then expanding until we take over the city.

Sounds like fun.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
#10fawful_X(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 5:15:56 PM
17Master posted...
I don't see why you had to specify Nowi being legal for marriage; she's the oldest playable character sans Tiki.

It's for those people who claim Nowi is lolicon bait, and "will attract the attention of the FBI if you marry her," and "100 Manakete years = 1 human year."
---
I-it's the muscle lords!