Some more (mostly marriage) question

#1ZarkaiPosted 9/6/2013 1:31:37 PM
I'm on my second play through; I'm trying to pair up people with both aesthetics and utility in mind but despite browsing the stickies on this all, still need a few things cleared up.

My planned pairings:
MU x Tiki: I know this isn't the best in terms of min-maxing but Morgans epic bloodline, green hair, and Tiki's assets make this a must pairing. I'd assume its best to have Morgans final class be Manakete. Pass down swordbreaker(?) from Tiki and I have no idea from MU (+speed, -luck).

Chrom x Olivia: I got one pairing right. I pretty much have to pass down Rightful King and Galeforce. I'm guessing Inigo's class options are wide open.

Stahl x Lissa: Pass down Galeforce and Aegis(?)

Virion x Maribelle: Why does this pairing feel so canon? I'm assuming Galeforce and bowbreaker (?) to pass down.

Gaius x Tharja: Sol or Pass from Gaius? Does Tharja's ability matter? I'm guessing it just saves some grinding. Is there a best class for Noire here?

Henryx Cherche: I don't know how this pairing even happened. I bet the masked man will look good with white hair but I have no idea where to go with this one.

Kellam x Nowi: These two will make a tank. Pass on Pavise and Swordbreaker?

Frederick x Sumia: Sumia is a picky girl, really. Fred gives Aegis and Sumia (?)

Gregor x Cordelia: Armsthrift and (?)

Ricken x MIriel: What a boring couple. ?

Libra x Panne: Pass down Renewal?

To clarify, the skill that gets passed down is the last one listed in the skills slot, right? I never see this clarified anywhere. Also, any DLC really worth getting? I'm a sucker for some of the older characters so I'd figure I'd pick up the DLC for peeps like Micaiah and Elincia and get the two dlc classes as well.

Thanks
---
Brawl FC: 2535-8433-3957
Pokemon White: 5414-9704-6624
#2Zarkai(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 2:40:11 PM
I hate bumping my own topics, but I'd really love some advice. Donnel wasn't recruited btw.. gotta keep that commoner blood out of my crew.
---
Brawl FC: 2535-8433-3957
Pokemon White: 5414-9704-6624
#3SazukeEXPosted 9/6/2013 2:54:38 PM
Gregor x Cordelia is an extremely bad pairing.

Gregor should never be marrying Olivia or Cordelia, too much waste and hes' far too good a parent to waste.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66194691

Use this guide for help.

Optimization at its best.

Change stuff as needed since you want to marry Tiki even though Nowi or Nah are better Manakete parents.
---
"No Gods, no Angels, no Demons. Only man."
#4WeirdRedGlowPosted 9/12/2013 4:11:53 PM
Zarkai posted...

Virion x Maribelle: Why does this pairing feel so canon?

Because it is. Keep this pairing. The mods matter!!!!!!!!!!!!