Vantage, Lethality or Astra for Chrom!Inigo?

#1Wolfie_ClawsPosted 9/9/2013 1:22:00 PM
Sitting on a Rightful King Inigo with

Sol
RFK
Galeforce
Armsthrift
*Open Slot*

What should i do with my last slot?
Vanatge, Astra or Lethality? Also thinking of replacing Arm-T with something too, since its mostly a convinience skill
---
Blue is Greener than Purple
FC: 3823-9377-5845
#2guedesbrawlPosted 9/9/2013 1:37:44 PM
Luna.
---
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...
#3I_eat_tablesPosted 9/9/2013 1:39:08 PM
Luna.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#4I_eat_tablesPosted 9/9/2013 1:39:24 PM
Also replace Sol with Astra.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#5Wolfie_Claws(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 1:43:49 PM
Why replace Sol? Self Healing is always better than a chance to kill an enemy in less turns
---
Blue is Greener than Purple
FC: 3823-9377-5845
#6guedesbrawlPosted 9/9/2013 1:52:12 PM
better yet, replace that useless Armsthrift with Luna, and take Limit Breaker for the last slot. Your Inigo is not a sorceror, that skill is bringing him down.
---
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...
#7I_eat_tablesPosted 9/9/2013 1:52:22 PM
No it isn't, it gets in the way of other better procs. Assuming you're going postgame, which seems likely considering you already have Galeforce and are trying to optimise a setup.
---
#8HeoandReoPosted 9/9/2013 6:06:03 PM(edited)
Galeforce/Luna/Vantage/Limit Break/Armsthrift is my usual staple set for Chrom!Inigo. And really, most of the cast who can get it.

As a general rule, I swap in procs for procs. RFK's kind of hard to fit in, but I usually only put it in for stuff like Astra or Lethality if I want to fool around a bit. You can drop Armsthrift for it if you've done enough regalia farming.
---
http://hnrs-ff6-sccs.blogspot.ca/