Suggestions for avatar marriage? (may be spoilers)

#1PT_PiranhaPosted 9/9/2013 2:24:11 PM
I was considering trying another run as the male avatar, but I also decided I want Morgan to have a sibling because I haven't been able to before (other than male Morgan with Lucina).

Which character do you recommend he marries?
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-
#2DreamWheelerPosted 9/9/2013 2:25:44 PM
1.Whoever you like out of them.
---
It's A Wonderful World...
#3FlameHeroAkaiPosted 9/9/2013 2:31:24 PM
Personally, I'd suggest Lissa, Nowi, or Tharja.
#4PT_Piranha(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 2:31:43 PM
No real preference, and I wondered if any potential sibling seemed better or worse.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-
#5FlameHeroAkaiPosted 9/9/2013 2:39:00 PM
PT_Piranha posted...
No real preference, and I wondered if any potential sibling seemed better or worse.

From what I've observed, no matter the sibling or parent, any conversation between Morgan and her mother or sister/brother remain the same no matter who they are. So a conversation between Morgan and Owain would be the same between Morgan and Noire.
#6Anthoba32Posted 9/9/2013 2:39:02 PM
IMO you really shouldn't go to other peoples views on what you choose to marry, its all up to you and you alone.
Stick to your own views and we call it a happy day.
#7FlameHeroAkaiPosted 9/9/2013 3:06:17 PM
FlameHeroAkai posted...
PT_Piranha posted...

From what I've observed, no matter the sibling or parent, any conversation between Morgan and her mother or sister/brother remain the same no matter who they are. So a conversation between Morgan and Owain would be the same between Morgan and Noire.

The exception to this rule is Morgan and Lucina.
#8Strawberry_EggsPosted 9/9/2013 3:09:27 PM
^Instead it's largely identical to Lucina's supports with her other potential siblings (though in my opinion, its one of the most fitting with Morgan. Only Cynthia's is equally as fitting).
---
"What good is having friends if they don't put you in mortal peril every once in a while?" - Melody Muns, The Rithmatist
#9videospiritPosted 9/9/2013 3:59:45 PM
Morgan and Lucina's C sibling support is nice because one of Morgan's lines is really cute. The rest of the supports are unremarkable although morgan's lines aren't bland and generic either like most of the father supports tend to be. They did a poor job of remembering that morgan has amnesia in the support though.

Kjelle, Severa, and Cynthia make neat sisters for morgan, since they won't give fem morgan the time of day if they aren't her sister or mother, and Owain actually has different lines in his father support if he's Ma!mu's son if you want him to be the sibling.

I haven't tried marrying maribelle yet, but Brady talks like a thug and so might add something amusing to the sibling support if they bothered to adjust his lines to his personality.

All of the other children's sibling supports with morgan are probably unremarkable, but I haven't tried any of them.
#10guedesbrawlPosted 9/9/2013 4:06:07 PM
from a gameplay standpoint, Nah and Gerome have really bad skill/class sets and there are very few pairings that make them pretty good; usually those pairings require a dad who is needed elsewhere.

I usually give Avatar to one of them. For a "single unit" point of view, Nah benefits far more thanks to Galeforce + Luna/Ignis access. From a "team" standpoint, Nah has better parent choices than Gerome, so your team will be better overall if Gerome is avatar-fathered.

If you are using him.
---
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...