I married Miriel. Optimal pairings?

#1pikachupwnagePosted 9/10/2013 10:50:16 AM
Inb4Mirielisnotoptimalyoufool
---
This is a work of a demon isn't it? Demons here, demons there! It's all so....demoning.
#2SazukeEXPosted 9/10/2013 10:57:44 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66194691

Use this as reference.

Though note that Libra!Inigo should be as such.

Libra!Inigo - Sorcerer

Gale Force
Armsthrift
Vantage
Vengeance/Sol
Limit Breaker

Stahl or Ricken are amazing for Severa.

If you want to stay with Miriel than marry Ricken to Lissa, Stahl to Cordelia, move Gregor to Panne.

Ricken!Owain - Sorcerer

Gale Force
Vantage
Luna/Vengeance/Sol
Armsthrift - Faire if you want him to Sage instead of Sorcerer
Limit Breaker

Stahl!Severa

Gale Force
Armstrift or Vantage is she's a Pair Up Buddy.
Dual Guard+ or Vantage if she's a Lead
Luna
Limit Breaker

Gregor!Yarne - Berserker Yarne, Give him a Helswrath

Armsthrift
Vantage
Sol
Axefaire
Limit Breaker
---
"No Gods, no Angels, no Demons. Only man."
#3IlluminaZer0Posted 9/10/2013 11:00:28 AM
But Miriel is empowered by SCIENCE. You cannot go wrong with SCIENCE.

Miriel will also always have special significance to me as she was my first eligible S rank for my MU... Have to admit I am not too thrilled at having Laurent as MU's son though. Would be nice if Laurent didn't emulate his mother so much. Be especially funny if her son resembled someone like Inigo or Owain.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#4I_eat_tablesPosted 9/10/2013 11:04:09 AM
Laurent is no more like his mother than many other kids are. I've never really got that complaint. People seem to just go "Oh he's a smart mage, must be identical to Miriel" when really they're nothing alike. Miriel is aloof and wrapped up in research, using the Shepherds because it suits her while Laurent is practical and observant and constantly helping his allies. Compare to say Inigo vs. Olivia, one is a shy dancer who gets nervous around others, the other is a shy dancer who gets nervous around others and hides it by flirting.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#5SazukeEXPosted 9/10/2013 11:17:59 AM
IlluminaZer0 posted...
But Miriel is empowered by SCIENCE. You cannot go wrong with SCIENCE.

Miriel will also always have special significance to me as she was my first eligible S rank for my MU... Have to admit I am not too thrilled at having Laurent as MU's son though. Would be nice if Laurent didn't emulate his mother so much. Be especially funny if her son resembled someone like Inigo or Owain.

Actually Lissa is your first S rank you can get if you're Male Robin, Chrom if you're Female Robin. >_>
---
#6Rose_MagePosted 9/10/2013 12:19:13 PM
I recommend...

Chrom x Sumia
Stahl x Cherche
Lon'qu x Cordelia
Donnel x Sully
Gaius x Tharja
Libra x Olivia
Gregor x Maribelle
Frederick x Lissa
Ricken x Panne
Vaike x Nowi
---
R ~ Official Parvati and Beth of the SMTIV board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
#7Pepsi_AlPosted 9/10/2013 2:14:41 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Use this as reference.

If you want to stay with Miriel than marry Ricken to Lissa, Stahl to Cordelia, move Gregor to Panne.

Ricken!Owain - Sorcerer

Which is impossible because of the simple fact that Ricken does not have access to the Sorcerer class tree. You're probably thinking of Henry.
#8pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 2:21:22 PM
Oh yeah forgot to mention Chrom already married Olivia...
---
This is a work of a demon isn't it? Demons here, demons there! It's all so....demoning.
#9Pepsi_AlPosted 9/10/2013 2:50:16 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
Oh yeah forgot to mention Chrom already married Olivia...

In that case, I'd recommend for Inigo to go either Paladin, Hero, SM, or Assassin.

And maybe put that Rightful King ability to use by giving him Astra. Armsthrift is always good. Galeforce too, but I don't know if you actually plan on grinding Olivia. If Galeforce is a no go on Inigo, then Vantage makes a great substitute

Maybe give Libra or Ricken to Owain. Libra for Sorcerer and Dark Knight, and Ricken for Luna and Dark Knight. Give the other of the two to Cordelia to help out with Severa's sorcerer class.

If you don't want to make Severa a Sorcerer, then give Cordelia either Frederick, Stahl (my favorite), or Lon'qu.

Kjelle really benefits from having Donnel as a father due to Merc and PK. With Gaius (PK) and Vaike (Merc) coming in tied for 2nd.

Cynthia would definitely like like Frederick or Henry. But I don't know if Sumia is paired or not just yet.

If Frederick doesn't have the hand of either Gen 1 starting PK in marriage, then I would recommend to give him Panne's or Cherche's hand in marriage. Either his, Lon'qu's or Gregor's. The latter two can also help out with Brady. (Especially Lon'qu in Brady's case.)

Stahl also makes a good father for Gerome.

Like with Donnel!Kjelle, Noire benefits from having Gaius as her father. Though in her case, I would recommend to pass down Sol. The two I mentioned for Lissa's pairs can also help her out. Lon'qu, Stahl, and Donnel too.

And lastly, Nah would like either Stahl, Gaius, Frederick, Lon'qu, Gregor, or Vaike as a Dad. With Vantage (Lon'qu, Gregor, Gaius, Stahl,), and Battle Skills (every listed father) being a few good reasons why.

But then again, aside from Olivia and Miriel, I don't really know who've you've married off just yet. Making this post more of a suggestion if anything.
#10SazukeEXPosted 9/10/2013 3:30:17 PM
Pepsi_Al posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Use this as reference.

Ricken!Owain - Sorcerer

Which is impossible because of the simple fact that Ricken does not have access to the Sorcerer class tree. You're probably thinking of Henry.

Sage.

I just copied the Robin!Owain thing from my guide.
---