I married Miriel. Optimal pairings?

#11pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 8:21:45 AM
Bump.

Remember only Chrom, Olivia, Miriel and MU are paired.
---
This is a work of a demon isn't it? Demons here, demons there! It's all so....demoning.
#12videospiritPosted 9/11/2013 9:44:03 AM
If you want the best overall kids for whoever is left even if some of those kids may not be worth using with any father to certain playstyles.

Ricken!Owain
Libra!Brady or Lon'qu!Brady
Frederick!Yarne
Henry!Cynthia
Kellam!Severa or Lon'qu Severa
Stahl!Gerome
Donnel!Kjelle
Gauis!Noire
Vaike!Nah

Ignore Sazuke if he goes on a rant about Vaike!Kjelle.
#13DarkKirby2500Posted 9/11/2013 10:12:16 AM
IlluminaZer0 posted...
But Miriel is empowered by SCIENCE. You cannot go wrong with SCIENCE.

Miriel will also always have special significance to me as she was my first eligible S rank for my MU... Have to admit I am not too thrilled at having Laurent as MU's son though. Would be nice if Laurent didn't emulate his mother so much. Be especially funny if her son resembled someone like Inigo or Owain.

Not Miriel's fault for living in an apparently endlessly medieval world, but her not understanding how gravity works was disappointing for someone of supposed high intelligence.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#14SazukeEXPosted 9/11/2013 12:05:04 PM(edited)
Ignore spirit as he's dead wrong and has no idea what he's talking about at all. Listen to those like me that actually did the research and made a guide.

Vaike!Nah is very bad and not the optimal use of Vaike's manseed.

Vaike is best used parenting Kjelle.

Don't listen to those that don't understand Optimization.

Gaius!Nah
Vaike!Kjelle
Donnel!Noire

Is the best use of Gaius, Vaike, and Donnel for parenting.

If you Father Nah than Donnel shouldn't be fathering anyone as Gaius goes to Noire and Vaike still goes to Kjelle.

Also, Kellam!Severa and Frederick!Yarne? Stahl!Gerome instead of Stahl!Severa? Very bad. Very, very, very, bad. It's like he's randomly pulling pairings up, without explaining them, and saying they're good despite him being green and new on this board who has no idea what h'es even talking about. He's simply rebelling like an angry teenager who knows he's wrong but is too stubborn to fix himself.

Having an opinion is one thing. However, an inexperienced green horn like him saying he knows better than the Veterans that actually crunched the numbers months ago? Pathetic and his lack of desire to actually better himself and do his homework is appalling.
---
"No Gods, no Angels, no Demons. Only man."
#15VascelaPosted 9/11/2013 12:07:26 PM
Vaike!Gerome for life man. I don't know why you aren't suggesting Donnel to Kjelle just because it gives galeforce (so bad compared to Vaike)
#16SazukeEXPosted 9/11/2013 12:10:22 PM(edited)
Vascela posted...
Vaike!Gerome for life man. I don't know why you aren't suggesting Donnel to Kjelle just because it gives galeforce (so bad compared to Vaike)

Wasteful.

Vaike should only be fathering Kjelle if you care for Optimization.

Frederick, Stahl, Kellam, or even Ricen(Though he should be Fathering Owain or Severa over him unless Owain's father is Robin and Severa's is already Stahl) are far superior for Gerome.

However Stahl should NEVER go to Gerome over Severa, ever.

Kellam also should never be fathering Severa when Frederick, Stahl, and Ricken exist.
---
#17pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 12:09:51 PM
*Head spins*
---
This is a work of a demon isn't it? Demons here, demons there! It's all so....demoning.
#18SazukeEXPosted 9/11/2013 12:14:03 PM(edited)
pikachupwnage posted...
*Head spins*

No point in spinning.

Spirit is wrong and is even a New User.

-

videospirit

20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history.

Account Created: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 5:18 PM

-

He literally has no idea what he's talking about yet he thinks he knows better than those that have been here much longer than him and kept up on the game before it even released in the west.

Far more experienced users and I have debated Optimization to death already, we know the numbers and we know what works and doesn't work through trial and error testing which cost us tens to hundreds of hours of playtesting builds and parentages.
---
#19pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 12:14:47 PM
SazukeEX posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
*Head spins*

No point in spinning.

Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history.

He literally has no idea what he's talking about yet he thinks he knows better than those that have been here much longer than him and kept up on the game before it even released in the west.

Far more experienced users and I have debated Optimization to death already, we know the numbers and we know what works and doesn't work through trial and error testing which cost us tens to hundreds of hours of playtesting builds and parentages.

Would you mind going a bit more Indepth on why pairings are good?

What does Stahl!Severa do for example? Why would it be more optimal then Lon'Qu Severa?
---
#20SazukeEXPosted 9/11/2013 12:25:20 PM(edited)
pikachupwnage posted...
SazukeEX posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
*Head spins*

No point in spinning.

Would you mind going a bit more Indepth on why pairings are good?

What does Stahl!Severa do for example? Why would it be more optimal then Lon'Qu Severa?

I've already explained it to death as I've already explained Vaike!Kjelle to death. In Vaike!Kjelle's case it's as such - Better Sol healing, Higher % for Aegis/Pavise/Sol/Dual Strikes for partner, Greater Speed, and not wasting Gale Force as Kjelle cannot do both and is one of the few children that can actually tank almost on par as a Super Sorcerer while getting great mods from Vaike. Hell for characters like Severa to Super Sorcerer she needs Robin or Frederick to Father her and if Frederick fathers her than her SPD is neutered pretty badly by it.

I even showed a guide with builds and explanation why certain people could be paired up together to get full use of their bonuses. Each Pair Up, to get the most of it, needs at least someone having DG+ whether it's for skirmishing or tanking.

Than there's the Rally Bots - Which I should update my Guide to include at least 3 because everyone that cares about Optimization should have Palla access now at the very least.

As for Stahl!Severa...

It's the Vantage + Luna + DG+ for skirmishing.

Kellam alsio doesn't give her Vantage, Stahl does. Vantage is very important for a Skirmisher which she should be doing with either has her Father. Stahl simply makes her perform that role much better than Kellam who mainly fathers Gerome or Yarne to give either DG+ as they cannot skirmish and only Robin can give them the Skills/Classes they need to tank.

Compare these Mods.

Stahl!Severa

Str +4
Mag -1
Skl +4
Spd +3
Lck -2
Def +3
Res -1

Kellam!Severa

Str +3
Mag +0
Skl +4
Spd +1
Lck -2
Def +4
Res +0

Stahl is simply far better for Severa stat-wise AND skill-wise for skirmishing.
---