The Official Q&A Topic for all CYOAs Part 3

#1Neosephiroth666Posted 9/10/2013 8:36:07 PM
Just thought I'd go ahead and boot this up before I hit the hay. Damn last minute paperwork. Anywho... Everyone knows the guidelines I trust? I don't have to repost anything? We're all grown ups? I can go to bed? Good. I will post the links to the other topics tomorrow. Also, I'm going to break tradition a bit here. Instead of starting the polls from the beginning, I am going to continue where I left off, as there are no new CYOAs that are eligible. As such, the first poll will be Best Supporting Dragon. I will have that up tomorrow, and it will be all fancy like. And another thing. I'm going to make some changes. From now on, anyone is allowed to create their own poll, not just myself, as long as the person in question has voted in any CYOA at least five times. There are a few guidelines for polls however.

- Characters must be from an eligible CYOA. Eligible CYOAs include all CYOAs with 150 posts or more and that are serious works. So no joke CYOAs. You can make a joke poll, providing it adheres to the poll guidelines and does not violate the Gamefaqs Terms of Use/Conduct. Any user found in violation of this rule will be banned from creating polls and will be reported to the Moderators.

- Be respectful. Do not make fun/insult someone else's hard work, as they have put countless long nights and tears into making it. Obscene polls are prohibited. You may make innuendo, as long as it is not obscene or descriptive, and it does not violate the Gamefaqs rules. This is a family friendly site. Not everyone on here is a grown up.

- No curse words. If you absolutely must, then follow the Gamefaqs Terms of Use and blot out the first letter. Example- *hit. Or just ****. We aren't dumb. We will understand your meaning.

- Characters from other games/books/movies etc are not allowed in a poll. This is for Fire Emblem CYOAs. If you don't want to be here, go somewhere else. Also, it is up to the preference of the Poll Creator to decide whether he/she wants to include actual Fire Emblem characters or not. Some people feel including them is unfair to the CYOA characters, while others do not. It is entirely up to the discretion of the Poll Creator what to do concerning this matter.

I think that covers just about everything. Really though, most of it is just common sense and decency. So go wild and have fun! I fully expect at least, AT LEAST, 10 posts when I get up this morning. Oh, and this is a discussion topic people. You do know that right? So discuss! Anything and everything about CYOAs! What do you think the Culture's true objective is? What do you think Zenia's chances are at successfully assassinating Nero? What's the deal with Mihal? Is he a vampire? How many women will join Prideri's Harem by Endgame? How many dances will it take for Trail and Idoun to fall in love? Discuss! That's an order dammit!:P

Now... It night night time for Neo.
---
"I give hope to men, yet I keep none for myself." -Aragorn, TLotR
We dance, we cry, we die, and into the night we fly.
#2SwordMasterEXPosted 9/10/2013 9:08:13 PM
Neosephiroth666 posted...
You may make innuendo, as long as it is not obscene or descriptive

Wha- What!? You're asking ME to be clean? B- but I AM Obscene! This can't be happening. Thunderation. How am I suppose to be myself if you're censoring me? How can I be a sexual innuendo in this burned out paradise if you don't let me be descriptive? Does this mean I.. I have to try and actually be clever?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
#3Cheesepower5Posted 9/10/2013 9:09:54 PM
What do you think the Culture's true objective is? To throw the maddest parties in Midgard and stop Origin from destroying the universe in order to preserve its order / balance.

What do you think Zenia's chances are at successfully assassinating Nero? She'll need Matthew's help, at least. Not that she likes him, or anything!

What's the deal with Mihal? Is he a vampire? Yes, the sparkly kind.

How many women will join Prideri's Harem by Endgame? Fifty six women, eleven men, three exotic animals and every alien ever seduced by Captain James Tiberius Kirk.

How many dances will it take for Trail and Idoun to fall in love? 4, duh. C, B, A, S.
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#4Spitz_of_TFFPosted 9/10/2013 9:55:21 PM
I'll get my CYOA up and re-running...

eventually. Maybe this weekend.
---
Check out my CYOA HERE: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66644523
I'm Insane! Who keeps shooting me every time I talk?! *shot*
#5Cheesepower5Posted 9/10/2013 9:56:34 PM
Spitz_of_TFF posted...
I'll get my CYOA up and re-running...

eventually. Maybe this weekend.

WORK FASTER, TYPING SLAVE
---
#6Rideps1Posted 9/10/2013 10:04:29 PM
Ohai guys.
---
I could use some readers for my CYOA. /shamelessplug. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66148986
Saxon/Palazzo 2016
#7SwordMasterEXPosted 9/10/2013 10:35:22 PM
What do you think the Culture's true objective is? To follow the example of D-Generation X and tell Origin: "We've got two words for you. Suck It!" and then elbow drop him through a table to restore the balance between faces and heels.

What do you think Zenia's chances are at successfully assassinating Nero? If he has Imhulu 0%, without it I give her a generous 27%.

What's the deal with Mihal? Is he a vampire? He's a warlock!

How many women will join Prideri's Harem by Endgame? 38 Humans, 20 Manakete's, 74 Laguz, and at least 50 Nymphs

How many dances will it take for Trail and Idoun to fall in love? 3 with the third one being Idoun's realization.
---
It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
#8Cheesepower5Posted 9/10/2013 10:47:04 PM
SwordMasterEX posted...

Destruction, Affliction or Demonology?
---
#9SwordMasterEXPosted 9/10/2013 10:51:25 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...

Possibly demonology as that's the one with betrayal integrated into it, but Affliction has always been my favorite.
---
It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
#10Cheesepower5Posted 9/10/2013 11:40:44 PM
SwordMasterEX posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...

Possibly demonology as that's the one with betrayal integrated into it, but Affliction has always been my favorite.

I go Destruction, because dat Rain of Fire. 'Lock and Pally are awesome because they get their best moves so early on (Shield of the Avenger is my favourite move in any game.)

Also, Neo's expectations? ...Reached. B|
---