The Official Q&A Topic for all CYOAs Part 3

#151SwordMasterEXPosted 9/18/2013 10:24:02 PM
So, are we going to use an online server, or are we going to use a board such as the cipher syndicate one? I vote online service.

Third, do we start with Neo 5 months later, for amazing OP awesomeness and possible planet busting? Or do we elect someone else to be the first DM? Wait for Neo. I mean no one wants SwordMaster's quest that starts off by walking into a suspiciously hostile town where the only person to talk to you is a small child before you realize they are being held hostage by a group of Orc bandits who's leader happens to be a former servant of a recent conquer, before a s*** ton of crazy stuff happens and you're in some strange Glam/Power/Groove Metal version of a cross between Greek/Tao/Norse Mythology, Middle-Earth, Westros, and Beet the Vandel Buster fighting bosses by throwing galaxies at each other like it's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan. And even if you DO want that I'd still like Neo to be a part of it.

Finally, am I missing something? You forgot to say 'Have Fun!'
---
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify
#152C_D_MPosted 9/18/2013 10:38:05 PM
So, are we going to use an online server, or are we going to use a board such as the cipher syndicate one? I would also prefer an online server.

Third, do we start with Neo 5 months later, for amazing OP awesomeness and possible planet busting? Or do we elect someone else to be the first DM? 5 months? I might actually have some free time 5 months from now.

Finally, am I missing something? Didn't Grayjack say he was interested?
#153Dragunov_ZeroPosted 9/18/2013 10:46:13 PM
So, are we going to use an online server, or are we going to use a board such as the cipher syndicate one

Hmm, I guess I'd prefer an independent online server since I'd rather not have a crazy RPer from the syndicate board hijack the thread mid-session for the lulz but I recently made an account there in case there is no other choice.

If you don't want to be the first DM, please post it

I'd rather not be the DM, I've never played DnD up until now.

Third, do we start with Neo 5 months later, for amazing OP awesomeness and possible planet busting?

I'd probably have much more fun if his crazy awesomeness was around.

Fourth, we need to coordinate a starting time. If we are waiting for Neo, the we can wait, if not, we might as well get it out of the way.

If we can start without him, I wouldn't mind, but like I stated previously, I'd much prefer having him around than not.
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
Official groom of Tiki - Fire Emblem Awakening =3
#154Rideps1Posted 9/18/2013 11:07:19 PM
Well I can at least assure you there won't be a crazy hijacker.

Or if there is, they will be.. Sorted.
---
I could use some readers for my CYOA. /shamelessplug. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66148986
Saxon/Palazzo 2016
#155SwordMasterEXPosted 9/19/2013 1:01:14 AM
Hey Wizard, I was wondering if I could ask you a question about Out of Darkness: Since the sequel is set 100 years in the future, if Lindy is dead by then is it possible for Thio to remarry someone like let's say Melera? I know my ship has sunk, but is it possible for a Ghost Ship to come from the wreckage? After all it is a Mayfly December romance...
---
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify
#156Neosephiroth666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 2:39:32 AM
SwordMasterEX posted...
Hey Wizard, I was wondering if I could ask you a question about Out of Darkness: Since the sequel is set 100 years in the future, if Lindy is dead by then is it possible for Thio to remarry someone like let's say Melera? I know my ship has sunk, but is it possible for a Ghost Ship to come from the wreckage? After all it is a Mayfly December romance...

I already asked him this. And I'm pretty sure the answer was no... Also, I feel so loved.:) *Sniff*
---
"I give hope to men, yet I keep none for myself." -Aragorn, TLotR
We dance, we cry, we die, and into the night we fly.
#157OsrangerPosted 9/19/2013 5:07:44 AM
A lot can happen in a hundred years. I can promise that it is possible to bring their relationship to a satisfying conclusion.
#158Cheesepower5Posted 9/19/2013 6:03:19 AM
If you wish for a revision to be made to this list, please post it. If you no longer wish to play, also let everyone know. If you don't want to be the first DM, please post it. (I have never played before and need to see how it is done. My first instinct is to have everyone fight a chimera right off of the bat, so I probably should get that under control.)

I think we should wait for Neo.

So, are we going to use an online server, or are we going to use a board such as the cipher syndicate one?

If we aren't waiting for Neo, I could only participate on a board. My phone SUCKS.

State a preference I guess. If there is no way that you can physically do one of the other for economic, social, time constraint related reasons, also state so.

If we wait, I should have a computer in 5 months...

Third, do we start with Neo 5 months later, for amazing OP awesomeness and possible planet busting?

Not even Naztharune Rakshasa are that OP. But if you want to be a psychic assassin with Bardic Knowledge, Wizard Spells and the strength of a warrior right off the bat...

Fourth, we need to coordinate a starting time. If we are waiting for Neo, the we can wait, if not, we might as well get it out of the way.

I vote wait.
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#159Grayjack72Posted 9/19/2013 7:32:54 AM
Yeah, I guess we should wait.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#160OsrangerPosted 9/19/2013 11:34:00 AM
So, Neo, what rules will we be playing by?