CYOA: Discord - Act II

#1FeMUPosted 9/14/2013 1:40:42 AM
Original Discord can be found here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66561009

Welcome to Act 2 of FeMU’s CYOA, Discord. I hope you enjoy your time here.

A brief synopsis of the story so far:

It has been 40 years since the events of Fire Emblem Awakening. You are Ingus, the son of Owain and Cynthia and a member of the current Shepherds. A mission brought you and your comrades to Plegia to hunt Grimleal under the order of King Gangrel. However, things were not as they seemed. After meeting and recruiting Erim, Gangrel’s granddaughter, you found that the king had been deposed by an impostor. Erim’s mother attempted to assassinate the impostor, but failed. Back in Ylisse, Plegia sent word of an upcoming war, due to the Shepherd’s involvement in the assassination attempt. The Shepherds and Exalt Lucina met with Kreuz, an alchemist in the service of Plegia. However, the meeting was a ruse, and the subsequent battle caused the death of Robin and Morgan’s capture. Not long after, you were in Plegia again, on a rescue mission to save Morgan. However, that mission was cut short by a tremendous attack from an unknown assailant. Unbeknownst to you, a certain entity had conspired to use you to restore himself. The fell dragon Grima’s soul took shelter in Ragnell, your legendary sword, until it could get close to its vassal, Robin. Thus Grima was reborn into the world. But the circumstances were different. Grima, looking to ensure his survival against the threat of the dualblood Morgan, who was in Kreuz’s clutches, joined the Shepherds under the guise of a female tactician named Gimle. It’s now a day before you’re to march to Mt. Prism to intercept Kreuz and his soldiers before they arrive to kill Naga. You’ve just agreed, at the request of your cousin Cassandra, to become a Great Lord and champion the future exalt.
---
Female Avatar, Zerdark's wife, and Ylisse's master tactician.
I'm not always in RP mode; I help out when I can.
#2FeMU(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 1:45:09 AM(edited)
Updated Character Stats

Ingus – Great Lord
HP-75, STR-44, MAG-31, SKL-42, SPD-41, LCK-43 DEF-42, RES-37
Luna
Aegis
Galeforce
Dual Guard+
Miracle
--- ---
Ragnell
Steel Lance
Elixir

Ingus’s Support Levels
Morgan – A
Erim – A
Norne – A
Cassandra – B
Ashelia – C
Leopold – C
Gimle - C

Norne – Taguel/Manakete
(Normal) HP-76, STR-39, MAG-28, SKL-42, SPD-44, LCK-39, DEF-45, RES-44
{Beaststone+) HP-76, STR-44, MAG-28, SKL-50, SPD-52, LCK-45, DEF-46, RES-46
(Dragonstone+) HP-76, STR-50, MAG-34, SKL-47, SPD-48, LCK-39, DEF-58, RES-53
(Both Stones) HP-76, STR-55, MAG-34, SKL-55, SPD-56, LCK-45, DEF-62, RES-55
Beastbane
Wyrmsbane
Luna
Wrath
Counter
--- ---
Beaststone+
Dragonstone+
Concoction
Concoction

Ashelia – Sage
HP-72, STR-28, MAG-47, SKL-40, SPD-43, LCK-43, DEF-39, RES-43
Vengeance
Vantage
Tomefaire
Galeforce
Dual Guard+
--- ---
Valflame
Book of Naga
Fortify
Rescue

Morgan – Manakete
(Normal) HP-80, STR-41, MAG-35, SKL-36, SPD-37, LCK-48, DEF-42, RES-43
(Dragonstone+) HP-80, STR-52, MAG-41, SKL-42, LCK-48, DEF-55, RES-52
Ignis
Pavise
Aegis
Galeforce
Vantage
--- ---
Dragonstone+
Dragonstone+
Elixir
Elixir

Cassandra – Great Lord
HP-74, STR-38, MAG-30, SKL-42, SPD-43, LCK-50, DEF-39, RES-35
Aether
Rightful King
Galeforce
Renewal
Bond
--- ---
Gradivus
Noble Rapier
Brave Sword
Elixir

Leopold – War Monk
HP-74, STR-38, MAG-40, SKL-37, SPD-43, LCK-40, DEF-36, RES-38
Luna
Aggressor
Rightful King
Axefaire
Lifetaker
--- ---
Helswath
Bolt Axe
Physic
Elixir

Erim – Sage
HP-72, STR-27, MAG-52, SKL-43, SPD-44, LCK-39, DEF-35, RES-41
Cardcaller (Able to summon Einherjar during battle)
Vengeance
Wrath
Vantage
Tomefaire
--- ---
Einherjar Deck
Forseti
Celica’s Gale
Elixir

Tiki – Manakete
HP-80, STR-47, MAG-41, SKL-41, SPD-43, LCK-54, DEF-47, RES-48
(Dragonstone+) HP-80, STR-58, MAG-47, SKL-46, SPD-47, LCK-54, DEF-60, RES-57
Swordbreaker
Lifetaker
Deliverer
Wyrmsbane
Limit Break
--- ---
Dragonstone+
Dragonstone+
Elixir

Grima/Gimle – Grandmaster
HP-80, STR-51, MAG-47, SKL-42, SPD-42, LCK-43, DEF-41, RES-45
Anathema
Ignis
Pavise
Dragonskin
Rightful God
--- ---
Expiration
Brave Sword
Thoron
---
#3FeMU(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 1:42:37 AM
With a smile, you reach out and hold your hand over the seal Lucina is holding. It springs to life and floats up into the air. Slowly, it hovers over your head, crackling with power. Suddenly, a beam of light fires out from it and envelops you. Lucina and Cassandra smile on as you extend your arms, feeling your mind, body and clothing change ever so slightly, opening the way to greater power. Soon, the light dissipates and you stand tall, a Great Lord.

“Thank you Ingus,” Cassandra says with a smile, throwing her arms around you in a hug, which you gladly return. “I swear to you that you won’t regret this.”

“I have faith in that, Cassie,” you say as the two of you separate. “But do you think you could do me a favor?”

“Oh? What might that be?” Cassandra asks, looking up at you quizzically. Smiling, you reach to your back, procure the Silver Axe on your back and hand it to her.

“I’m a Great Lord now, right? So I’ll need a lance to fit the part,” you reply. “I’ve spent time as a Great Knight, so I’m not completely clueless in its use. Do you have one I could use for the time being?”

“Of course, Ingus,” Cassandra says. Smiling, she turns to Lucina. “Mother? Can you help him out?”

“I’d be delighted,” Lucina replies warmly, turning and walking to the far wall of her room. She retrieves a Steel Lance from the wall and walks back, handing it to you. “As far as I remember, Ingus, this is the weapon you were most familiar with during your Great Knight training. Use it well.”

“Oh I will, Your Grace,” you say, bowing slightly to the exalt. “I’m going to head out to the training field for a while and knock some skulls around, get re-acclimated with using a lance. Oh but before I go,” you turn to Cassandra as you say this, “you think I could get a little favor from the future exalt? I am her champion now.”

Cassandra blinks at you, blushing ever so slightly. She quickly shakes it off, however, and smiles. “Alright. I should have known you’d play up the bravado, as always. Hold on a moment.” Cassandra quickly reaches into her side pocket and pulls out a silk handkerchief, which she ties around the haft of the spear in your hand. “There. I hope that will do.”

“Ha! It’s an honor, Your Future Grace,” you say, waving the spear dramatically. She scoffs and folds her arms, smiling sarcastically at you.

“Don’t be so honored, Ingus. I use that handkerchief to wipe my face and nose.”

“So it’s something you’ll miss then! Even better! Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some rookies to pound on. So long, Your Graces!”

A few minutes later you stand at the entrance to the training grounds, the rookies already engaged in sparring and exercise drills. Now, when you were a Hero, most new recruits found you quite frightening. However, the aura about you as you take the field a Great Lord could best be described as heart-stopping. You can see color visibly drain from soldiers’ faces as you stand tall, Steel Spear in hand.

“Relax, gentleman,” you call out confidently. “I’m not here long, it’s going to be a busy day tomorrow and I need my rest. So let’s make this quick, shall we? Who’s first?

--- --- ---

A couple hours later, the head-smashing now complete, you find yourself at home, intent on taking an early night. However, that thought is set aside at the sound of a knock on your door. Having no idea who could possibly have business with you right now, you nevertheless head for your front door. Opening it, you find standing before you:

A – Ashelia

B – Cassandra

C – Gimle

D – Tiki
---
#4AbyssalDuskPosted 9/14/2013 2:10:20 AM
D
---
If someone says that they are not crazy, they're obviously not looking hard enough.
#5Rockman47Posted 9/14/2013 2:11:34 AM
C
---
Life is like the number zero, alone it is nothing, yet it can have infinite possibilities.
Rules are people, you choose which ones to screw.
#6Dragonball9899Posted 9/14/2013 6:15:05 AM
C

And on a side note, I'm so happy this is back! <3
---
Have you accepted Kira as your lord and savior?
#7fawful_XPosted 9/14/2013 6:37:27 AM(edited)
D.

Side note: Finnaly, this has returned!
---
Sometimes it feels like I'm fighting the entire universe. It's nothing a lava lamp and a few posters can't fix, anyway.
Must have been all that free soda.
#8Neosephiroth666Posted 9/14/2013 7:58:26 AM
C. Totally C.
---
"I give hope to men, yet I keep none for myself." -Aragorn, TLotR
We dance, we cry, we die, and into the night we fly.
#9Im_GregorPosted 9/14/2013 8:24:55 AM
c.
#10olo17jrPosted 9/14/2013 8:43:48 AM
C please