CYOA: Discord - Act II

#31fawful_XPosted 9/28/2013 3:36:00 PM
Bump.
---
Sometimes it feels like I'm fighting the entire universe. It's nothing a lava lamp and a few posters can't fix, anyway.
Must have been all that free soda.
#32AbyssalDuskPosted 9/30/2013 2:55:04 AM
bump
---
If someone says that they are not crazy, they're obviously not looking hard enough.
#33Dragonball9899Posted 10/2/2013 4:18:55 PM
Bump. Hopefully there'll be an update soon.
---
Have you accepted Kira as your lord and savior?
#34SwordMasterEXPosted 10/7/2013 12:21:38 AM
I am the cold steel. I am the Just Sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am SwordMasterEX, the bump has come!
---
Sitting round singing songs 'til the night turns into day
Used to sing on the mountains but the mountains washed away
#35Dragonball9899Posted 10/11/2013 1:30:40 PM
Final bump before I let this die.
---
Have you accepted Goomy as your lord and savior?
#36ZerdarkPosted 10/11/2013 4:27:13 PM
Dragonball9899 posted...

I don't think it will die, she's just busy with life and stuff at the moment. Patience...
---
Why do I even have a Signature?
#37peterson0120Posted 10/11/2013 7:02:48 PM
Zerdark posted...
Dragonball9899 posted...

I don't think it will die, she's just busy with life and stuff at the moment. Patience...

I do think that if she's busy, it'd be nice for her to post a little update saying how she's unable to get on and work on the CYOA and whatnot. Nothing too big, just about 3 sentences or so.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFDdIiN01BY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiVyjq0bvf4
Nothing quite like a psychopathic, immature madman in complete control...
#38fawful_XPosted 10/14/2013 3:36:09 PM
Bump of life!
---
I'll get my science team to invent a combustible lemon to BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!
Colors are just a tool used by a benevolent eldrtich abomination.
#39AbyssalDuskPosted 10/15/2013 1:29:18 AM
the next update could be a while since she is distracted by pokemon
---
If someone says that they are not crazy, they're obviously not looking hard enough.
#40FeMU(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 2:08:53 AM(edited)
Turning down that familiar road once again, you take a deep breath as you approach Tiki’s house. You’re hoping that she hasn’t picked this time to decide to rip your head off, but with what you’ve done to her, it wouldn’t be entirely unexpected. Steeling yourself, you cautiously knock on the door. A female voice rings out from inside it.

“Who’s there?” Tiki calls out.

“It’s… It’s Ingus, Tiki,” you say. “I have to tell you something.” You stand outside for a few moments, your mind a whirlwind of thoughts about what she’ll do now. Will she ignore you? Or maybe worse? You don’t have much time to think on it, though, as the lock jostles and the door opens to reveal Tiki.

“What do you want, Ingus?” Tiki says, not at all happy to see you. You can see the distrust on her face like a shining light. But there’s no time to do anything about it, you came to deliver news.

“We’re marching out at noon,” you begin, piquing Tiki’s curiosity. “Kreuz is taking Morgan to Mount Prism to destroy Naga. This is our chance to kill him and take her back. You were the first person I thought should know. This is it, Tiki. I’ll fulfill my oath to Robin and to you, and regain my honor.”

“Let me be perfectly clear, Ingus,” Tiki says, so bluntly you actually blink in surprise. “Bringing Morgan back will not redeem you in my eyes. You are responsible for the death of the man I loved. A man I waited over 3,000 years for. Even King Marth did not mean as much to me as Robin did. To lose a man like that in such a sudden and tragic way… I am sure you can understand my displeasure.”

“What kind of heartless fool do you take me for?” you answer back. “I feel so devastated at what I did to your family that I fear the weight of it will crush me. I still see it, on some nights. Robin, dead on the ground. It haunts me and my dreams. I know bringing back Morgan will not redeem me in your eyes, because it won’t redeem me in mine either. But, I will throw down my life to fulfill it, and to protect you. I swore that. I may be a family destroyer, but I am also a man of honor.”

Tiki ponders your words for a moment, a thoughtful expression on her face. Her expression almost seems to lighten a bit as she looks back at you. “I fear that your honor will be the death of you, Ingus. No one need die today for this cause, least of all the man oath-bound to protect me. So as you protect me, so too will I and the others defend you. You cannot do this alone, Ingus.”

“Comforting words, Tiki, and not the words I deserve,” you say with a slight smile. “I will carry them with me always. Get ready, we leave at noon.”

“I’ll be there, Ingus.”

--- Ingus and Tiki attained Support Level C! ---

---

OOC: Life's been tough recently. And to top it all off, Pokemon is out. I've been neglecting this, but no more. I will try to update this once or twice a day, but that's all I can afford right now. I don't want to see it die, and I apologize for leaving you all high and dry like that.