Do you feel you relate to any FE:Awakening charcters? Who are they?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Do you feel you relate to any FE:Awakening charcters? Who are they?

User Info: PrettyTonyTiger

PrettyTonyTiger
3 years ago#1
I feel like Lon'Qu and Gaius.

Lon'Qu because, though if you know me, you know I love all the ladies all across the land, but really I can't ever find myself to speak to them!! Idk why but I have these fears

And Gaius because we BOTH love candy!! I myself also always keep "emergency snacks" in places lol. But I love gummy worms I always have to eat some!

How about you?
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: 16!!!

User Info: Zelrig

Zelrig
3 years ago#2
Olivia. :L

The video game character I have the most in common with is the opposite gender of mine. :L Shy, don't think I'm really good at anything, withdrawn, and kind. I share a very similar personality with her. :L

User Info: Umbra_Chai

Umbra_Chai
3 years ago#3
Henry.

Because I too dream of the days when I can see blood bloom out of my enemies like flowers. And I like dogs.
If I reference a man named Furby, I'm talking about myself.

User Info: AllDay524

AllDay524
3 years ago#4
Ricken, cause Cougars that's why.
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit

User Info: PT_Piranha

PT_Piranha
3 years ago#5
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
I feel like Lon'Qu and Gaius.

Lon'Qu because, though if you know me, you know I love all the ladies all across the land, but really I can't ever find myself to speak to them!! Idk why but I have these fears

All across actual land, or are you talking about fictional lands? I can't tell with you.

Anyway I don't think I really relate to any characters in any meaningful way, other than one minor quirk here or there (from different characters).

Though I'll say that when I read Severa and Brady's C support, I did feel like I could relate to their situation a little bit, if that counts for anything.
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-

User Info: shadow chao 10

shadow chao 10
3 years ago#6
Zelrig posted...
Olivia. :L

The video game character I have the most in common with is the opposite gender of mine. :L Shy, don't think I'm really good at anything, withdrawn, and kind. I share a very similar personality with her. :L

I went into this thread to say exactly this. I'm sort of creeped out now.
~Space for rent~

User Info: CaitSith3394

CaitSith3394
3 years ago#7
I'd say I relate to Severa in that people generally annoy me, and I can be quite snarky.
I relate to Olivia a bit due to the shyness.
I've related to Cordelia a bit in the unrequited love department I suppose.

Can't really think of anything else for now. That will suffice.

User Info: BobGuy128

BobGuy128
3 years ago#8
I guess I relate to Olivia. I'm shy, and I'm told I'm talented, but I keep underestimating myself.
The terms "casual" and "hardcore" are meaningless, please stop using them.
Deconfirmed is not a word.

User Info: PT_Piranha

PT_Piranha
3 years ago#9
Too many shy people
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-

User Info: l33t_ninj4_1337

l33t_ninj4_1337
3 years ago#10
I can relate to Morgan because my first name is also Morgan. I'm a pretty nice guy, and I like helping people.
But I don't want to be like my mom. My mom is crazy as s***.
I am fully aware that my username is stupid.
In my defense, I made it when I was 14. I, too, was pretty stupid back then.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Do you feel you relate to any FE:Awakening charcters? Who are they?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived