Do you feel you relate to any FE:Awakening charcters? Who are they?

#1PrettyTonyTigerPosted 9/20/2013 10:57:05 AM
I feel like Lon'Qu and Gaius.

Lon'Qu because, though if you know me, you know I love all the ladies all across the land, but really I can't ever find myself to speak to them!! Idk why but I have these fears

And Gaius because we BOTH love candy!! I myself also always keep "emergency snacks" in places lol. But I love gummy worms I always have to eat some!

How about you?
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: 16!!!
#2ZelrigPosted 9/20/2013 12:11:38 PM
Olivia. :L

The video game character I have the most in common with is the opposite gender of mine. :L Shy, don't think I'm really good at anything, withdrawn, and kind. I share a very similar personality with her. :L
#3Umbra_ChaiPosted 9/20/2013 12:12:58 PM
Henry.

Because I too dream of the days when I can see blood bloom out of my enemies like flowers. And I like dogs.
---
If I reference a man named Furby, I'm talking about myself.
#4AllDay524Posted 9/20/2013 1:16:04 PM
Ricken, cause Cougars that's why.
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#5PT_PiranhaPosted 9/20/2013 1:23:42 PM
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
I feel like Lon'Qu and Gaius.

Lon'Qu because, though if you know me, you know I love all the ladies all across the land, but really I can't ever find myself to speak to them!! Idk why but I have these fears

All across actual land, or are you talking about fictional lands? I can't tell with you.

Anyway I don't think I really relate to any characters in any meaningful way, other than one minor quirk here or there (from different characters).

Though I'll say that when I read Severa and Brady's C support, I did feel like I could relate to their situation a little bit, if that counts for anything.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-
#6shadow chao 10Posted 9/20/2013 1:37:15 PM
Zelrig posted...
Olivia. :L

The video game character I have the most in common with is the opposite gender of mine. :L Shy, don't think I'm really good at anything, withdrawn, and kind. I share a very similar personality with her. :L

I went into this thread to say exactly this. I'm sort of creeped out now.
---
~Space for rent~
#7CaitSith3394Posted 9/20/2013 1:50:45 PM
I'd say I relate to Severa in that people generally annoy me, and I can be quite snarky.
I relate to Olivia a bit due to the shyness.
I've related to Cordelia a bit in the unrequited love department I suppose.

Can't really think of anything else for now. That will suffice.
#8BobGuy128Posted 9/20/2013 2:54:44 PM
I guess I relate to Olivia. I'm shy, and I'm told I'm talented, but I keep underestimating myself.
---
The terms "casual" and "hardcore" are meaningless, please stop using them.
Deconfirmed is not a word.
#9PT_PiranhaPosted 9/20/2013 2:58:52 PM
Too many shy people
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-
#10l33t_ninj4_1337Posted 9/20/2013 3:12:34 PM
I can relate to Morgan because my first name is also Morgan. I'm a pretty nice guy, and I like helping people.
But I don't want to be like my mom. My mom is crazy as s***.
---
I am fully aware that my username is stupid.
In my defense, I made it when I was 14. I, too, was pretty stupid back then.