Aside from Owain, Chrom, and Lucina. Who are your favorite characters?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Aside from Owain, Chrom, and Lucina. Who are your favorite characters?
2 years ago#1
We already know those three are the most popular characters from the game. In that order. So let's keep them out of this. Which characters aside from those 3 are your favorite.

For me it would be Cordelia, Tharja, and Wallhart.
2 years ago#2
I personally don't like Chrom, Owain, or Lucina all that much, but I don't necessarily hate them either.
My favorites would probably be Maribelle, Stahl, and Tiki.
---
Tiki's blood is currently out of stock.
2 years ago#3
http://24.media.tumblr.com/76e24d4f7606d608f186efd2a61ab2a2/tumblr_mod7fowcOZ1r73zuto1_500.png

I love that those three so much~
I still not 100% which Morgan i like more tough :/
---
The Ja in the name is pronounced as Ha FYI.
Monster Hunter should just be called rule of cool: the series, and that's why you love it.
2 years ago#4
I hate Owain and Lucina, and Chrom is alright.

Top have to be, Lon'Qu, Gaius, Brady and Maribelle
---
I am Inigo. Ladies, smile you are all beautiful!/Official Husbando of Nah<3
LoL name: LycanLeviathan
2 years ago#5
Owain is my favorite. After that Cynthia and Brady are the ones I love. No one else.
---
I have given up on the internet. Too many people don't know what the word "troll" means or lack intelligence.
2 years ago#6
Nah is easily my most favorite. I adore her and find her to be a fascinating and complex character. She's adorable, too. Cynthia and Morgan (M) are also high up on my list of favorites.
---
"What good is having friends if they don't put you in mortal peril every once in a while?" - Melody Muns, The Rithmatist
2 years ago#7
Peh, those three aren't even in my top 10. In no particular order:

Noire, Nah, Nowi, Laurent, Inigo, Gangrel, Walhart, Say'ri, Maribelle, and Tharja.

I think I can safely say I like all of the above better than I like those three.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
2 years ago#8
I'm indifferent to any of those three. I don't hate them, but they don't have any qualities I find redeemable and thus find it hard to care about them as characters.

Cherche, Maribelle, Sully, Gangrel, Aversa and Stahl are my picks from the first generation; Cynthia and Gerome from the second.
---
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here!
(edited by FefnirOmega13)
2 years ago#9
Severa, Nah, Gerome, Inigo. For first generations, I like Lon'qu best out of the guys. For girls, probably Sumia. I know people tend to not like her, but I think she's really cute. Unfortunately, her support with Chrom is garbage.
2 years ago#10
Inigo, Nah, (Lucina: NA), Morgan(Male)
---
"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day." - Bill Watterson
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Aside from Owain, Chrom, and Lucina. Who are your favorite characters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived