Aside from Owain, Chrom, and Lucina. Who are your favorite characters?

#1montecarlofaqPosted 10/3/2013 3:03:01 PM
We already know those three are the most popular characters from the game. In that order. So let's keep them out of this. Which characters aside from those 3 are your favorite.

For me it would be Cordelia, Tharja, and Wallhart.
#2davidledsmaPosted 10/3/2013 3:10:52 PM
I personally don't like Chrom, Owain, or Lucina all that much, but I don't necessarily hate them either.
My favorites would probably be Maribelle, Stahl, and Tiki.
---
Tiki's blood is currently out of stock.
#3JariuPosted 10/3/2013 3:22:23 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/76e24d4f7606d608f186efd2a61ab2a2/tumblr_mod7fowcOZ1r73zuto1_500.png

I love that those three so much~
I still not 100% which Morgan i like more tough :/
---
The Ja in the name is pronounced as Ha FYI.
Monster Hunter should just be called rule of cool: the series, and that's why you love it.
#4SlashReturnsPosted 10/3/2013 3:38:15 PM
I hate Owain and Lucina, and Chrom is alright.

Top have to be, Lon'Qu, Gaius, Brady and Maribelle
---
I am Inigo. Ladies, smile you are all beautiful!/Official Husbando of Nah<3
LoL name: LycanLeviathan
#5FireStorm533Posted 10/3/2013 3:43:59 PM
Owain is my favorite. After that Cynthia and Brady are the ones I love. No one else.
---
I have given up on the internet. Too many people don't know what the word "troll" means or lack intelligence.
#6Strawberry_EggsPosted 10/3/2013 3:49:05 PM
Nah is easily my most favorite. I adore her and find her to be a fascinating and complex character. She's adorable, too. Cynthia and Morgan (M) are also high up on my list of favorites.
---
"What good is having friends if they don't put you in mortal peril every once in a while?" - Melody Muns, The Rithmatist
#7RDS1Posted 10/3/2013 4:01:33 PM
Peh, those three aren't even in my top 10. In no particular order:

Noire, Nah, Nowi, Laurent, Inigo, Gangrel, Walhart, Say'ri, Maribelle, and Tharja.

I think I can safely say I like all of the above better than I like those three.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#8FefnirOmega13Posted 10/3/2013 4:05:54 PM(edited)
I'm indifferent to any of those three. I don't hate them, but they don't have any qualities I find redeemable and thus find it hard to care about them as characters.

Cherche, Maribelle, Sully, Gangrel, Aversa and Stahl are my picks from the first generation; Cynthia and Gerome from the second.
---
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here!
#9DotopPosted 10/3/2013 4:05:02 PM
Severa, Nah, Gerome, Inigo. For first generations, I like Lon'qu best out of the guys. For girls, probably Sumia. I know people tend to not like her, but I think she's really cute. Unfortunately, her support with Chrom is garbage.
#10LuminozeroPosted 10/3/2013 4:14:39 PM
Inigo, Nah, (Lucina: NA), Morgan(Male)
---
"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day." - Bill Watterson