Why couldn't Chrom pass down Lord to his other child.

#11stillyourdaddyPosted 10/7/2013 12:58:33 PM
Chrom automatically passes Aether to his other child if she is a daughter.
#12Mister_SockyPosted 10/7/2013 1:07:37 PM
Karin18 posted...
I_eat_tables posted...
Honestly I find Lucina being a Lord quite odd. Is she the first 'Lord' in the series who can die (well be reduced to 0 HP) without triggering a game over? I think she is. She's of the Lord class, but she isn't a 'lord' in the traditional FE sense (only Chrom and Avatar really fit the bill)

SPOILER!!!

She's not from this time so it had no effect. Game over for the game in her own time though :P

That makes no sense. She hopped time to save her the world, not to come back and die. The whole idea to come back to the past is to warn the others/revenge. Although I do agree she should die when she hits 0 HP, and it should trigger a game over, she doesn't actually "die" when she hits 0 HP. She just said shes wounded and retreat is her only option, just like most of the other characters in the this game.
---
But I just the balls
#13yoshiboy333Posted 10/11/2013 3:05:08 PM
Endgame posted...
Lord is basically a poor man's Hero in this game anyway

Inigo doesn't need it

Are you serious? RK and Aether are poor man's hero? Although Inigo does inherit RK, I would have liked aether as well.
#14fawful_XPosted 10/11/2013 3:31:29 PM
Karin18 posted...
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

+1 cookie for the Highlander reference.

Anyway, on a more serious note, it's because Lucina is the older sibling (if her mother isn't Maiden). Considering that Owain stated that Lissa died in the ruined future, Lucina became the Exalt of Ylisse because she was the oldest one applicable for the title. This has basings in medival times, where the heir to the throne usually was the oldest child of the current king.
---
I'll get my science team to invent a combustible lemon to BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!
Colors are just a tool used by a benevolent eldrtich abomination.
#15guedesbrawlPosted 10/11/2013 4:28:46 PM
Endgame posted...

Inigo doesn't need it

But maybe Cynthia and Kjelle would like it.
---
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...
#16guedesbrawlPosted 10/11/2013 4:30:05 PM
Mister_Socky posted...
Karin18 posted...
I_eat_tables posted...
Honestly I find Lucina being a Lord quite odd. Is she the first 'Lord' in the series who can die (well be reduced to 0 HP) without triggering a game over? I think she is. She's of the Lord class, but she isn't a 'lord' in the traditional FE sense (only Chrom and Avatar really fit the bill)

SPOILER!!!

She's not from this time so it had no effect. Game over for the game in her own time though :P

That makes no sense. She hopped time to save her the world, not to come back and die. The whole idea to come back to the past is to warn the others/revenge. Although I do agree she should die when she hits 0 HP, and it should trigger a game over, she doesn't actually "die" when she hits 0 HP. She just said shes wounded and retreat is her only option, just like most of the other characters in the this game.

He's talking about the DLC episode.

In Future Past 3, there is a NPC lucina you need to protect. she dies, game over. you can 'kill" the lucina in your party
---
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...
#17JarickoPosted 10/11/2013 5:27:35 PM
I kinda feel Morgan should have had access to the class at least if you decided to pick Lucina for a mother. I can understand it in all other circumstances except that one. Lucina only has 1 child and it did not inherit the throne? What?
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#18SorcsFTWPosted 10/11/2013 5:29:17 PM
The lord [M] class is not passed down lucina just has lord [F] inate just as Kjelle has Knight inate
#19davidledsmaPosted 10/11/2013 6:33:36 PM
Endgame posted...

Inigo doesn't need it

Lord is more of a horseless Paladin.
They couldn't afford a horse, so they settled for making their armor as gaudy as possible.
---
Divine Dragon's Blood is back in stock.
#20JarickoPosted 10/11/2013 8:26:32 PM
SorcsFTW posted...
The lord [M] class is not passed down lucina just has lord [F] inate just as Kjelle has Knight inate

And so Morgan should get Lord [F] Inate if Lucina was the mother. That was my argument. Makes sense as far as the story goes too.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.