The Official Q&A Topic for all CYOAs Part 4

#31OsrangerPosted 10/11/2013 4:02:01 PM
C>every letter except I> I

I am not a very magical human being. Probably a good thing. If I was, I would have most likely burned down the house by now.
#32OsrangerPosted 10/11/2013 4:03:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#33Spitz_of_TFFPosted 10/11/2013 6:03:51 PM
I.

Oh fine, C.
---
Check out my CYOA HERE: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66644523
I'm Insane! Who keeps shooting me every time I talk?! *shot*
#34Cheesepower5Posted 10/11/2013 6:12:17 PM
Spitz_of_TFF posted...
I.

Oh fine, C.

Spitz... KING OF THE JK OPTION.
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#35Neosephiroth666(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 6:41:04 PM
Wow. I didn't expect Prideri to dominate so. I expected a neck and neck battle between him and Athena, not for him to win by what, 3, 4 votes to zip? Wow. Anyway, leaving this poll open until tomorrow.
---
I love Idoun and am 100% proud of it! If you too are a Idoun believer, copy and paste this into your Sig.
She turned me into a newt!
#36OsrangerPosted 10/11/2013 6:56:11 PM
Neosephiroth666 posted...
Wow. I didn't expect Prideri to dominate so. I expected a neck and neck battle between him and Athena, not for him to win by what, 3, 4 votes to zip? Wow. Anyway, leaving this poll open until tomorrow.

Honestly, it is really close for me, but the points I have against Athena are the memories of the shipping war between the S.S. Leah x Trail and the S.S. Athena x Trail, which I considered her the opponent, which has left lingering feelings which will probably keep her from ever being my favorite character, since there are so many other good ones to choose from who I did not participate in a shipping war against. While Prideri is my favorite male character from AotS, Athena is far from my favorite character in UB, being preceded by Leah, Rhia, Leah, Kanis, Leah, Idoun, Leah, Thorn, and Leah just off the top of my head. Secondly, Athena cannot compete with the Harem King/ Vizier.
#37SwordMasterEXPosted 10/11/2013 8:26:17 PM
I'm disappointed by the lack of Evangelos, but then again I don't even feel like HoY deserves a spot until I reach at least chapter 4, so I'm cool with it.

Anyway my vote goes to C mostly because I have more invested with Prideri than I do with the rest of the candidates.
---
It's the Autumn season and that means Pumpkin flavored everything! Pumpkin donuts, Pumpkin coffee, Pumpkin bread, even Pumpkin flavored harlots!
#38SwordMasterEXPosted 10/12/2013 1:11:54 AM(edited)
I'm going to bed now, but before I do that Cheese, Sephy: do you know a place where we can disscuss the first appearance? The next update requires the guild. Also when would be a good time for you both? I'll try to accommodate my schedule to fit said time.

Edit: Maybe not skype cause of the whole video aspect, but you know what I mean. Just somewhere that we can write the scene that's a little more immediate than PMs.
---
It's the Autumn season and that means Pumpkin flavored everything! Pumpkin donuts, Pumpkin coffee, Pumpkin bread, even Pumpkin flavored harlots!
#39Cheesepower5Posted 10/12/2013 1:19:51 AM(edited)
SwordMasterEX posted...
I'm going to bed now, but before I do that Cheese, Sephy: do you know a place where we can disscuss the first appearance? The next update requires the guild. Also when would be a good time for you both? I'll try to accommodate my schedule to fit said time.

Edit: Maybe not skype cause of the whole video aspect, but you know what I mean. Just somewhere that we can write the scene that's a little more immediate than PMs.

Me not having a computer severely complicates things. I'd say IM if I could do that, but...

Well, I'm all up for suggestions.
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#40Neosephiroth666(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 5:31:16 AM
SwordMasterEX posted...

Eh... I honestly have no clue. Give me some time to think.

Also, dang it all! How in the world did I forget Evan?! I made this poll with him in mind! Son of a... Sorry man, it was completely unintentional. I meant to include Evan, but it just completely slipped my mind, and I have no idea why. Sorry.
---
I love Idoun and am 100% proud of it! If you too are a Idoun believer, copy and paste this into your Sig.
She turned me into a newt!