Grima vs Fomortiis

#11Cheesepower5Posted 10/11/2013 7:36:54 PM
Huff n puff 20 posted...
VirusLord posted...

That said, if Fomortiis somehow managed to get on Grima's back to attack Grima's 'weakness' directly, and we're talking about a theoretical fully-awakened Fomortiis, I'd call it game over for Grima.

See above-- one would figure, since Fomortiis's caps are so crazy for SS, that those are him at full power. Also, Fomortiis lacks the ability to actually defeat Grima either way, so even going all in on Grima's weakpoint won't do much to stop that monstrosity.

Well, if FE8 had Awakening's Skill system, Formortiis might stand more of a chance.
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#12SwordMasterEXPosted 10/11/2013 9:38:02 PM
One is defeated by magical stones, and the other by him/herself.

One actually has a decent plan in deceiving the protagonist where as the other can't be satisfied with just ruining his/her world and has to go outrealm hoping to ensure another timeline's demise.

At full power one becomes a formidable enemy; the other is still a joke due to skills, pair-ups, and rallies.

Draco Zombies > Risen

I think the demon King at full power could defeat Grima. Neither really posses the method to kill the other, so it would most likely just be a knockout.
---
It's the Autumn season and that means Pumpkin flavored everything! Pumpkin donuts, Pumpkin coffee, Pumpkin bread, even Pumpkin flavored harlots!
#13GalwenPosted 10/11/2013 10:08:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14GalwenPosted 10/11/2013 10:09:57 PM
Grima is stronger than Loptyr in a human body.

Loptyr in a human body could have kept up (at least) with multiple wielders of Judgral's holy weapons. The weapons were good enough to bring a whole war to a turnaround, with the wielders themselves being superhuman.
#15SwordMasterEXPosted 10/11/2013 10:15:25 PM
Except for Book of Naga, but that's neither here nor there. All though if Grima really is a fusion of all the Earth Dragons, then canon wise he would be stronger.
---
It's the Autumn season and that means Pumpkin flavored everything! Pumpkin donuts, Pumpkin coffee, Pumpkin bread, even Pumpkin flavored harlots!
#16GalwenPosted 10/11/2013 10:27:57 PM
Grima is treated as being on Naga's level more than once in Awakening.
#17Huff n puff 20Posted 10/11/2013 10:32:56 PM
Galwen posted...

If Future Past is anything to go by, if Grima!Robin and Robin fused, Grima > Naga.
(Tiki!Naga > Grima though, so w/e.)
---
http://i.imgur.com/vSQXpF4.jpg (Cutest Giant Robot ever)
http://i.imgur.com/rc9CO0c.jpg
#18SwordMasterEXPosted 10/11/2013 10:33:09 PM
Galwen posted...

Hell in Future Past he's/she's treated as stronger. Although Naga does say she is not a god to the disbelief of the shepherds. So really Ashera >>>> Everyone else.
---
#19Huff n puff 20Posted 10/11/2013 10:36:40 PM
SwordMasterEX posted...
Galwen posted...

Hell in Future Past he's/she's treated as stronger. Although Naga does say she is not a god to the disbelief of the shepherds. So really Ashera >>>> Everyone else.

Although, we don't know how strong Duma and Mila really are, so seeing as how those two are ACTUAL gods, not dragons like Naga, etc. -__-;; They may readily be on Ashera's level.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vSQXpF4.jpg (Cutest Giant Robot ever)
http://i.imgur.com/rc9CO0c.jpg
#20SwordMasterEXPosted 10/11/2013 10:50:29 PM
Huff n puff 20 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...
Galwen posted...

Although, we don't know how strong Duma and Mila really are, so seeing as how those two are ACTUAL gods, not dragons like Naga, etc. -__-;; They may readily be on Ashera's level.

I'm still inclined to say Ashera is placed higher in the pecking order since she is one half of The Dawn Goddess that created Tellius.
---