Stahl!Severa is clearly better
---
We can definitely do this!
#2SorcsFTWPosted 10/11/2013 8:04:46 PM
Lon'qu!Severa Debatevly is a better sorc
#3FowhawkPosted 10/11/2013 8:09:16 PM
Lonqu!Severa for a faster Sorcerer
Stahl!Severa for a slightly inferior Sorcerer, Luna, and DG +

I prefer the later but the first is pretty good.
---
Imagine giving a child 100 new toys but he throws a tantrum because 5 or 6 of them he doesn't like the look of. This is also known as the Pokemon fanbase.
#4Huff n puff 20Posted 10/11/2013 8:11:20 PM
Outside of you being wrong on all levels, that is, TC.
Stahl!Severa is strictly inferior.

Worse stats in exchange for a proc she won't use and lol DG+.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vSQXpF4.jpg (Cutest Giant Robot ever)
http://i.imgur.com/rc9CO0c.jpg
#5Cheesepower5Posted 10/11/2013 8:48:26 PM
Huff n puff 20 posted...

Luna > Sol, Vengeance

Vantage-Vengeance hinges on Lon'qu Severa having <30 HP to be more effective than Luna under the best circumstances in Vantage-Vengance's favour, which requires a ridiculous amount of set up. Luna's a much better offensive proc.

The only time where Lon'qu!Severa is better is against Anna, and Stahl!Severa still gets the job done. In every other situation, Stahl!Sever beats Lon'qu!Severa out.
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#6Huff n puff 20Posted 10/11/2013 9:03:24 PM(edited)
Cheesepower5 posted...
Huff n puff 20 posted...

Luna > Sol, Vengeance

Vantage-Vengeance hinges on Lon'qu Severa having <30 HP to be more effective than Luna under the best circumstances in Vantage-Vengance's favour, which requires a ridiculous amount of set up. Luna's a much better offensive proc.

The only time where Lon'qu!Severa is better is against Anna, and Stahl!Severa still gets the job done. In every other situation, Stahl!Sever beats Lon'qu!Severa out.

You obviously don't know what pulling is, at all. -_-;;
Then, if you average out damage, using 21 as guess what, the average Vengeance power, they both yield an average of 26 on "Generic Anna" (which is just a generic target with 55 DEF/RES, Dragonskin. Could be Grima instead, one might guess, but that'd only increase all output by 2)
LQ!S is still faster, and more reliable.

Vengeance > Luna
The only proc better than Vengeance is Aether, and while yes, Aether stacking has the highest output, that's not a consideration for Severa now is it?
---
http://i.imgur.com/vSQXpF4.jpg (Cutest Giant Robot ever)
http://i.imgur.com/rc9CO0c.jpg
#7azn_boy150Posted 10/11/2013 9:38:30 PM
And here I thought Owain was the most overrated.
---
I'm what happens nine months after a paradox and an enigma fall in love with each other.
#8FireStorm533Posted 10/11/2013 9:44:43 PM
But it isn't.

Lon'qu!Severa>Stahl!Severa
---
I have given up on the internet. Too many people don't know what the word "troll" means or lack intelligence.
#9azn_boy150Posted 10/11/2013 9:47:13 PM
You guys are all wrong. Chrom!Severa is the best! Or at least she would be, if Chrom would pay attention to her mother!
---
I'm what happens nine months after a paradox and an enigma fall in love with each other.
#10SwordMasterEXPosted 10/11/2013 10:22:00 PM
azn_boy150 posted...
You guys are all wrong. Chrom!Severa is the best! Or at least she would be, if Chrom would pay attention to her mother!

But then her generic supports would be ruined! :o

Also cavalier tree does not make up for Chrom's mods.
---
It's the Autumn season and that means Pumpkin flavored everything! Pumpkin donuts, Pumpkin coffee, Pumpkin bread, even Pumpkin flavored harlots!