Well this game has been out for a long time now

#1GoIdenAcePosted 10/13/2013 7:21:06 PM(edited)
How often do you break it out?
and when you do, what do you normally do?

oh, and because I know the CSRPers will see this soon enough
no, not coming back, don't expect me to, ever
---
We make choices, and we live with them.
Never let someone else do it for you.
#2FireStorm533Posted 10/13/2013 7:40:24 PM
It hasn't been out for a long time
---
I have given up on the internet. Too many people don't know what the word "troll" means or lack intelligence.
#3Blobs_Posted 10/13/2013 9:20:57 PM
Every time I go to school .-.
---
nah blobs is a complete waste of human life cool mang
#4fawful_XPosted 10/14/2013 2:00:23 AM
I never break Awakening out... otherwise I'd either A) Lose my 3DS forever or B) have to get another copy of FE:A.

And, although it has been out over a year in Japan, a year is not a long time for games.
---
I'll get my science team to invent a combustible lemon to BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!
Colors are just a tool used by a benevolent eldrtich abomination.
#5SpikayaPosted 10/14/2013 5:34:19 AM
Nevahr.
---
Please do not be concerned if you encounter any screaming aliens. The screams are how they communicate. Really! I promise.
#6vermillion719Posted 10/14/2013 5:54:35 AM
fawful_X posted...
I never break Awakening out... otherwise I'd either A) Lose my 3DS forever or B) have to get another copy of FE:A.

And, although it has been out over a year in Japan, a year is not a long time for games.

...I would argue that a year is a longer time for games than for many other things. Do you know how easily a game can become obsolete in a year?
---
"NO I DON'T WANT TO USE IT ON THE BALLS. I WANT TO HAVE A RAVE PARTY."
#7GoIdenAce(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 6:10:23 AM(edited)
vermillion719 posted...
fawful_X posted...

...I would argue that a year is a longer time for games than for many other things. Do you know how easily a game can become obsolete in a year?

This
I've seen some games lose all replay value and start collecting dust after not even a month

It's sad, but sometimes that happens.
---
We make choices, and we live with them.
Never let someone else do it for you.
#8GoIdenAce(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 7:45:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9Arvis_JaggamarPosted 10/14/2013 7:48:46 AM
I actually just bought this (and a 2DS) on Saturday.

It is..................................... it might be the perfect video game. Only done a few battles so far, but I'm giddy.

Quick question: how do I keep this game from taking over my life for the next X-amount of weeks?

-Arvis
---
PSN ID: Arvis_Jaggamar
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Ever17, Final Fantasy IV: Complete, Mario Kart Wii, Civilization V
#10GoIdenAce(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 8:01:50 AM
Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
I actually just bought this (and a 2DS) on Saturday.

It is..................................... it might be the perfect video game. Only done a few battles so far, but I'm giddy.

Quick question: how do I keep this game from taking over my life for the next X-amount of weeks?

-Arvis

it will for about 2-3 weeks

once you beat the game all the way through on normal, hard, and maybe lunatic, it will feel more repetitive as the games content kind of ends right about that point, even with all the DLC
---
Anna's Official Husband | Going WiiU/PC this gen | making fanfic because reasons
Official holder of the Maximus Notebook | What I draw becomes real :3