The Official Cynthia Unappreciation Topic

#1EndgamePosted 10/14/2013 2:07:11 PM
-she trips a lot

-her eyes are weird

-her confession CG makes her look like an axe murderer

-some bandit goes around claiming to be Chrom, and she believes him, this is made even worse if you do ChromxSumia (which you shouldn't) and Cynthia thinks this guy is her father.....

-for all her wannabe heroism, she can't become a Hero unless MaMU fathers her

-she utters the phrase "darkest darkness"

proof: http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Awakening_Supports/Cynthia_Nah

-on Sunday, 28 June 1914, at approximately 10:45 am, Franz Ferdinand and his wife were killed in Sarajevo, the capital of the Austro-Hungarian province of Bosnia and Herzegovina, by Gavrilo Princip

Lissa made him do it, but she learned the hexes from Tharja, who thought it was a good idea to do so because she was drunk from Ricken giving her a few drinks in hopes of scoring, and Vaike is the one who purchased those drinks for Ricken, who couldn't do it himself due to his young appearance, because Vaike thought he was maintaining his "cool guy" image by doing so, a status he felt was threatened because he overheard Laurent reassure Yarne by insisting that there's someone more uncool in the army in Vaike and his cheesy one liners, they were on the subject of cheesy one liners because Cynthia walked by (and tripped)

HATE HER DAMN YOU!
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#2SorcsFTWPosted 10/14/2013 2:11:38 PM
Cynthia is the Best Child in the game if you ignore all the other children with Galeforce
#3Emblem69Posted 10/14/2013 2:23:50 PM
But i like Cynthia.
#4Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 2:40:06 PM
Cynthia is the Best Child in the game if you ignore all the other children with Galeforce

that's basically saying Cynthia is only better than Gerome, Yarne, and Laurent

that's not true at all, but I'm not about to defend Cynthia in her unappreciation topic
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#5Cheesepower5Posted 10/14/2013 2:47:14 PM
She's Est. But she can't even marry the Abel.

Hatred justified.
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#6SorcsFTWPosted 10/14/2013 2:58:04 PM
Endgame posted...

that's basically saying Cynthia is only better than Gerome, Yarne, and Laurent

that's not true at all, but I'm not about to defend Cynthia in her unappreciation topic

ok Fine shes better than The Galeforceless loosers , Kjelle , and Noire
#7shiningpikablu252Posted 10/14/2013 5:31:36 PM
Well, Cynthia is the easiest child you can screw yourself out of, especially given how her mother has pretty much no business having limited marriage options and lacks a fallback should they all get taken. Chrom has plausible reasons for having limited marriage options; last I checked, Sumia did not. S***, Lissa has plausible reasons for having limited marriage options, yet she doesn't...

<sarcasm>It's a shame, really. We all know Cynthia eventually has to grow up, move to Sinnoh, and try to wreck challengers with her team of Spiritomb, Garchomp, Gastrodon, Milotic, Roserade, and her signature Pokémon Lucario...</sarcasm>
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#8SorcsFTWPosted 10/14/2013 5:39:41 PM
shiningpikablu252 posted...
Well, Cynthia is the easiest child you can screw yourself out of, especially given how her mother has pretty much no business having limited marriage options and lacks a fallback should they all get taken. Chrom has plausible reasons for having limited marriage options; last I checked, Sumia did not. S***, Lissa has plausible reasons for having limited marriage options, yet she doesn't...

<sarcasm>It's a shame, really. We all know Cynthia eventually has to grow up, move to Sinnoh, and try to wreck challengers with her team of Spiritomb, Garchomp, Gastrodon, Milotic, Roserade, and her signature Pokémon Lucario...</sarcasm>

I could of sworn That Lucario was Maylene's Signature Poke and that Garchomp is Cynthia's Signature Poke
#9FalconPunch245Posted 10/14/2013 5:43:38 PM
I find her very annoying.
---
This is your last dance!
Inigo is awesome!
#10Moulder776Posted 10/14/2013 5:54:17 PM
What's up with the Franz Ferdinand thing in all the unappreciation threads?