The Official Cynthia Unappreciation Topic

#11Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 6:15:35 PM
no no no, if Cynthia were a pokémon trainer, her team would consist of.....

two Slowbro

.....yeah, see? Cynthia inspired me to make that lame pun based off of one of her one liners! ANOTHER reason why she is worthy of hate!

What's up with the Franz Ferdinand thing in all the unappreciation threads?

the Shepards started WW1, and as a result, WW2

well, sole responsibility lies with Lissa, but everything fell into place for her to be able to get those hexes.....
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#12Karin18Posted 10/15/2013 3:50:05 AM
FE Cynthia wishes she could be as cool as Pokémon Cynthia.

Half as cool.

A quarter as cool.

...yeah she's nowhere close.

I hate her a lot and she's soooo dumb. Yet another reason to not marry Chrom and Sumia. He doesn't deserve as stupid of a daughter as her!
---
Black Mage: Dammit fighter, White Mage doesn't like me because you're a rotten friend.
Fighter: I'm horrible!
#13NestegisPosted 10/15/2013 5:11:38 AM
Karin18 posted...
I hate her a lot and she's soooo dumb. Yet another reason to not marry Chrom and Sumia. He doesn't deserve as stupid of a daughter as her!

She doesn't deserve a hypocritical and boring father as Chrom !
---
Pourquoi chercher a me connaitre ?
#14marioluigi67890Posted 10/15/2013 6:54:46 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15marioluigi67890Posted 10/15/2013 6:57:11 AM
Karin18 posted...

Half as cool.

A quarter as cool.

...yeah she's nowhere close.

But the other Cynthia just sits back and makes her Pokemon fight.
This Cynthia can kill people by stabbing them while flying on a pegasus.
The latter takes more effort.
Anyway, her voice is annoying as all hell and most of her voice clips are also annoying.
#16Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 9:11:32 AM

what's cool about being a complete pushover of a champion even though she has Garchomp of all pokémon?

FE Cynthia however, gets to be the best (non-Morgan) Dark Flier since the other girls don't get Tomefaire with their optimal fathers, and thus, has more offensive power than all of Pokémon Cynthia's pokémon combined (and how the **** is that the case? you'd think a Garchomp would be capable of more destruction than a girl who fashions herself to be a superhero and trips a lot! I mean, it's a shark AND a dragon! can't get much more a badass combination than that!)

also, Pokémon Cynthia is another Tharja situation: has the fanbase because of "sex appeal" even though she is in fact, fugly (and unlike Tharja, Cynthia is flat even!)
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#17Cheesepower5Posted 10/15/2013 12:14:12 PM
Endgame posted...

what's cool about being a complete pushover of a champion even though she has Garchomp of all pokémon?

FE Cynthia however, gets to be the best (non-Morgan) Dark Flier since the other girls don't get Tomefaire with their optimal fathers, and thus, has more offensive power than all of Pokémon Cynthia's pokémon combined (and how the **** is that the case? you'd think a Garchomp would be capable of more destruction than a girl who fashions herself to be a superhero and trips a lot! I mean, it's a shark AND a dragon! can't get much more a badass combination than that!)

also, Pokémon Cynthia is another Tharja situation: has the fanbase because of "sex appeal" even though she is in fact, fugly (and unlike Tharja, Cynthia is flat even!)

Endgame doesn't like goth chicks.

...Can't say I blame him.
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#18SwordMasterEXPosted 10/15/2013 1:40:09 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
Endgame posted...

Endgame doesn't like goth chicks.

...Can't say I blame him.

Better than rock chicks. There are some places metal was not meant to be placed. Places that are usually reserved for wood :p.
---
It's the Autumn season and that means Pumpkin flavored everything! Pumpkin donuts, Pumpkin coffee, Pumpkin bread, even Pumpkin flavored harlots!
#19marioluigi67890Posted 10/16/2013 9:26:10 AM
Endgame posted...

Woah woah WOAH there, pal. Stronger than a Garchomp?
Are you SURE about that? Because now Garchomp can Mega Evolve. And you don't want that thing hunting us all down.
#20acerola-orionPosted 10/16/2013 12:23:34 PM
her jp voice is so cute