So, i'm not sure people understood it in my first try, so let's do this again!

#31HaruhiryuPosted 10/19/2013 2:03:36 AM
so-so...

...I'm kinda biased...since I'm not really a vantage user (if you play well, with strategy, vantage should not be a big thing[...though maybe it is important early on])...so I don't really like the S-rank ^^;;;

...Freddy biased...truthfully when I first looked at this, i thought "Freddy should be S"...but then...thinking how he doesn't help certain kids (mainly looking at Kjelle), and how limited his good (my opinion) skills are[ pavgis+luna :D...no healing, galeforce, etc D: ], he's in a pretty good place

...finally...I think modifiers should be looked at a tad here...or maybe they have been...and I'm oblivious cause I'm kinda sleep deprived right now -____-;;;; ...in my opinion...just by modifiers...Fred, Ricken, Henry, and Virion are the best (other then Fred, the rest aren't in order [Fred will hurt mag and speed, but everything else, when comparing to other fathers, he will usually be in the top 1/3 for mods])

...I feel like adding more...but I'm tired...I'm rambling...and I'm not sure if I make sense to everyone...so I'll stop here...^^;;;
#32guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 5:51:54 AM
Haruhiryu posted...

...finally...I think modifiers should be looked at a tad here...or maybe they have been...and I'm oblivious cause I'm kinda sleep deprived right now -____-;;;; ...in my opinion...just by modifiers...Fred, Ricken, Henry, and Virion are the best (other then Fred, the rest aren't in order [Fred will hurt mag and speed, but everything else, when comparing to other fathers, he will usually be in the top 1/3 for mods])

Mods WERE considered, just that they weren't focused as much as classes and Skills were
---
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto
#33guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 8:10:36 AM
Haruhiryu posted...
so-so...

...I'm kinda biased...since I'm not really a vantage user (if you play well, with strategy, vantage should not be a big thing

You can play "not well" on purpose. vengeance, anyone?
---
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto