Does Walhart like girls?

#1PrettyTonyTigerPosted 10/17/2013 9:13:27 AM
I wonder if Walhart likes women. I know the female player can marry him, but I assume that his entire recruitment isn't even canon so idk. But I wonder about this because he's just shown as a man who leads an army, conquerer, this is a problem for all villian characters in various things, they just want to show how badass they are but nothing more about them for most of the part. Do you think Walhart has truly loved a girl before? Or his passion for war got to the best of him?
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: Nineteen!!
#2TwilightRaverPosted 10/18/2013 5:11:16 AM
I'd say his sights for conquest took priority above all else. I'm sure he knows OF romance, but decided that uniting the world under his iron fist needed to be done first. Then maybe after that, who knows, he could find someone. Hell, I'd say it'd be even hard enough to think if he's ever been close with anyone at all, on a personal level. Plus, Excellus tried to backstab him, it could also be possible that in his position of power, he may had possibly had other people like Excellus in his life.
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
#3marioluigi67890Posted 10/18/2013 5:13:58 AM
As TwilightRaver said, he probably didn't care during his conquest.
The closest thing to a girlfriend he had was Pheros IMO, and even then, that seemed to be a one-sided thing (With her liking him).
#4FelurFalasPosted 10/18/2013 6:53:26 AM
Why does he need to be a lover when he can get all the girls that he wants after conquering the world?
---
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon
#5PrettyTonyTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 3:28:18 PM
TwilightRaver posted...
I'd say his sights for conquest took priority above all else. I'm sure he knows OF romance, but decided that uniting the world under his iron fist needed to be done first. Then maybe after that, who knows, he could find someone. Hell, I'd say it'd be even hard enough to think if he's ever been close with anyone at all, on a personal level. Plus, Excellus tried to backstab him, it could also be possible that in his position of power, he may had possibly had other people like Excellus in his life.

I thought Excellus is male?
---
#6PrettyTonyTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 3:28:57 PM
FelurFalas posted...
Why does he need to be a lover when he can get all the girls that he wants after conquering the world?

I guess that is one way to look at it lol
---
#71iqPosted 10/18/2013 3:33:59 PM
Who said he was out to conquer the world?
---
Vote donnel for SSB4!
3ds FC: 4596-9999-0519
#8vermillion719Posted 10/18/2013 4:18:07 PM
1iq posted...
Who said he was out to conquer the world?

...he did.
---
"NO I DON'T WANT TO USE IT ON THE BALLS. I WANT TO HAVE A RAVE PARTY."
#9Xade76Posted 10/18/2013 5:22:02 PM(edited)
The English translation is garbage. He wasn't out to conquer the world - he was out to conquer the world's hearts.

---
http://tinyurl.com/a7bj4rp
My Top 5: Tetris Attack!, EarthBound, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country 2, and Dark Souls
#10PrettyTonyTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 5:50:11 AM
The world's hearts?
---