Is there any way to reset Rift Doors?

#1Virtual_BoyPosted 10/17/2013 12:25:21 PM
I'm trying to max out Chrom's stats but there's no way I'm going to make any progress with his pathetic 10% magic growth. Luckily, I have several rift doors, so I plan to use them over and over to buy a lot of spirit dusts and talismans. I know which chapters to use rift doors on to get stat boosters, but the problem is that no matter which of those chapter you use it on, you won't get the inventory to change, even if you reset the game. How do I manipulate it so I can get the inventory to change until it sells both spirit dusts and talismans?
#2guedesbrawlPosted 10/17/2013 12:39:49 PM
try to play for a while and try again. wait a day, if it comes to that.
---
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto
#3SorcsFTWPosted 10/17/2013 1:01:06 PM
An alrtenate way is causing the game to roll some RNs

The quickest way ( that I can think of) is doing this is by Selecting the Ifnite Regalia DLC exiting from the battle preparation menu. since the chests are randomly generated before the map starts
#41iqPosted 10/17/2013 1:15:43 PM
just so you know, you probably shouldn't use spirit dust on chrom. he only uses magic when he's a dread fighter, which you can only get through DLC.
---
Vote donnel for SSB4!
3ds FC: 4596-9999-0519
#5Virtual_Boy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 1:31:34 PM
I know Chrom doesn't need magic, but I want him to be maxed out in every stat since he's forced on every non-skirmish map, and the rest of my main team is already maxed. It's purely for aesthetics.
#6mudkip72Posted 10/17/2013 1:45:08 PM
You can advance the RNG by spawning some Spotpass teams.
#7guedesbrawlPosted 10/17/2013 2:15:57 PM
1iq posted...
just so you know, you probably shouldn't use spirit dust on chrom. he only uses magic when he's a dread fighter, which you can only get through DLC.

Well, if his wife uses Magic, it's worth bringing him to at least 30 Mag to increase pair-up bonuses.
---
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto