Which game has the best Anna's?

#1PrettyTonyTigerPosted 10/22/2013 6:49:27 PM
I'm a BIG fan of the Anna(s) in this game! The way she talks especially! IIRC she only shows up in FE:7 when you save so she really didn't stand out there.
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: Nineteen!!
#2davidledsmaPosted 10/22/2013 8:47:54 PM
She did all the tutorials in Radiant Dawn and shows up as the lover of one of Marth's teammates in his games.
---
Divine Dragon's Blood is back in stock.
#3Cheesepower5Posted 10/22/2013 9:04:23 PM
I always wished I could recruit Tutorial Girl Anna in PoR/RD.

Wasn't she a Pegasus Knight?
---
Etrian Odyssey; The only series where hardened warriors have to graduate from killing squirrels, armadillos and grasshoppers to still get stomped by a baboon.
#4SwordMasterEXPosted 10/22/2013 9:09:32 PM
My favorite Anna is actually secret shop Anna from FE7. I'd pay 20,000 gold to recruit her. F*** rankings.
---
"Oh, is this a bad time? I hope I'm not interrupting anything...OR AM I?!"- Dan Smith
#5Cheesepower5Posted 10/22/2013 11:06:51 PM(edited)
SwordMasterEX posted...
My favorite Anna is actually secret shop Anna from FE7. I'd pay 20,000 gold to recruit her. F*** rankings.

I'd definitely let FE7 Anna ruin my Funds ranking if she let me stick my Durandal in her Fire Dragon.
---
Etrian Odyssey; The only series where hardened warriors have to graduate from killing squirrels, armadillos and grasshoppers to still get stomped by a baboon.
#6SwordMasterEXPosted 10/22/2013 11:32:22 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...

I'd definitely let FE7 Anna ruin my Funds ranking if she let me stick my Durandal in her Fire Dragon.

I'd reveal her chest with my unlock staff.
---
"Oh, is this a bad time? I hope I'm not interrupting anything...OR AM I?!"- Dan Smith
#7Cheesepower5Posted 10/22/2013 11:38:34 PM
SwordMasterEX posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...

You can bypass her enemy phase by using the mine trick.
---
#8SwordMasterEXPosted 10/22/2013 11:51:14 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...

She can drain my weapon durability any day.
---
#9Cheesepower5Posted 10/23/2013 12:23:24 AM
SwordMasterEX posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...

She can drain my weapon durability any day.

Not even Lyn could remove my Mani Katti from her temple.
---
#10SwordMasterEXPosted 10/23/2013 12:31:16 AM(edited)
Cheesepower5 posted...
Not even Lyn could remove my Mani Katti from her temple.

I hear she's got a nice and cozy inn at the Port of Bandon. I'd waste a turn or three there.
---