Most broken character in a FE game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Most broken character in a FE game?

User Info: Omnipotent_Cow

Omnipotent_Cow
3 years ago#1
Lots of strong contenders. Sety's amazing, Seth is Godlike, and Haar is death from above. Ike becomes near-immortal towards the end of the game, but gets docked points for being weak at the start.

User Info: beatboxx47

beatboxx47
3 years ago#2

User Info: Omnipotent_Cow

Omnipotent_Cow
3 years ago#3
Which one, from Awakening or FE12? Both are pretty broken, though neither are an another echelon compared to other characters in their respective games.

User Info: Galwen

Galwen
3 years ago#4
Not Ike.

He's not the best Lord either. Not better than Sigurd either.

User Info: FefnirOmega13

FefnirOmega13
3 years ago#5
Seth eats his own game for breakfast
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here!

User Info: YayorNay

YayorNay
3 years ago#6
Probably Morgan, Avatar got nothing on Morgan who can have more classing options, and better stats. Plus, supports don't matter too much since you usually always have 1 pairing up buddy anyways.

User Info: FelurFalas

FelurFalas
3 years ago#7
Everyone in this game > all other games because of higher caps.
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon

User Info: Misha-Heart

Misha-Heart
3 years ago#8
YayorNay posted...
Probably Morgan, Avatar got nothing on Morgan who can have more classing options, and better stats. Plus, supports don't matter too much since you usually always have 1 pairing up buddy anyways.

Since you don't get Morgan until half-way, Avatar is better since he/she can dominate the game right from the beginning. Plus, Avatar has better weapon ranks and higher support levels by the time Morgan joins.
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!

User Info: Jariu

Jariu
3 years ago#9
YayorNay posted...

The Avatar wins over Morgan due to availability even if Morgan is quite literally the Avatar 2.0 (i find hilarious how he/she is available to unlock literally half way trough the game in a joke of a chapter).

If anything Seth, i mean the guy has good bases, good growts a good class and every enemy in the poor game is a scrub.
The Ja in the name is pronounced as Ha FYI.
Monster Hunter should just be called rule of cool: the series, and that's why you love it.

User Info: ShikanRaider

ShikanRaider
3 years ago#10
FE12 My Unit
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Most broken character in a FE game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived