Most broken character in a FE game?

#1Omnipotent_CowPosted 10/25/2013 2:06:23 PM
Lots of strong contenders. Sety's amazing, Seth is Godlike, and Haar is death from above. Ike becomes near-immortal towards the end of the game, but gets docked points for being weak at the start.
#2beatboxx47Posted 10/25/2013 2:08:21 PM
#3Omnipotent_Cow(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 2:41:25 PM
Which one, from Awakening or FE12? Both are pretty broken, though neither are an another echelon compared to other characters in their respective games.
#4GalwenPosted 10/25/2013 3:39:30 PM
Not Ike.

He's not the best Lord either. Not better than Sigurd either.
#5FefnirOmega13Posted 10/25/2013 4:23:22 PM
Seth eats his own game for breakfast
---
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here!
#6YayorNayPosted 10/25/2013 4:24:55 PM
Probably Morgan, Avatar got nothing on Morgan who can have more classing options, and better stats. Plus, supports don't matter too much since you usually always have 1 pairing up buddy anyways.
#7FelurFalasPosted 10/25/2013 6:11:12 PM
Everyone in this game > all other games because of higher caps.
---
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon
#8Misha-HeartPosted 10/25/2013 6:20:01 PM
YayorNay posted...
Probably Morgan, Avatar got nothing on Morgan who can have more classing options, and better stats. Plus, supports don't matter too much since you usually always have 1 pairing up buddy anyways.

Since you don't get Morgan until half-way, Avatar is better since he/she can dominate the game right from the beginning. Plus, Avatar has better weapon ranks and higher support levels by the time Morgan joins.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#9JariuPosted 10/25/2013 6:30:20 PM(edited)
YayorNay posted...

The Avatar wins over Morgan due to availability even if Morgan is quite literally the Avatar 2.0 (i find hilarious how he/she is available to unlock literally half way trough the game in a joke of a chapter).

If anything Seth, i mean the guy has good bases, good growts a good class and every enemy in the poor game is a scrub.
---
The Ja in the name is pronounced as Ha FYI.
Monster Hunter should just be called rule of cool: the series, and that's why you love it.
#10ShikanRaiderPosted 10/25/2013 8:19:00 PM
FE12 My Unit